Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What do you think..................

jackson

My professor brought up a pretty good discussion in class today. I'd like to hear some of your opions. Are humans free?? Do we control our own lives?

Anyone who is free goes to jail. there are these little things called rules.

------------------
-Don't sell your car for gas money.-

-If at first you don't succeed, destroy any evidence of trying.-

Inquest is right. That's a million year argument. Too many qualifying parameters to bother.

Hell No, we are not free. This would also depend on how you define freedom. We are losing more and more freedoms and rights everyday. It doesnt matter anyway, because most Americans are just going to sit back and let it happen. This country has evolved into a bunch of crybaby pussies.

You cannot even stand-up for what you believe in anymore without fearing some type of consequences. Fuck the government and the two party system in the this country. I will personally go to war if my freedom is ever compromised. WOULD YOU?

You can bitch and complain all you want, but until somebody actually stands up and fights for what is wanted than nothing will be accomplished. Sooner or later, the shit will hit the fan. Sorry for the rant, but this is something that I am passionate about. Too bad most are not.

"There are very few Americans, the rest of the sheep just live here."

Your question is too general.

Narrow it down.

No, we are not free. Not in the true meaning of the word. Freedom to me means being able to do whatever I wanted, whenever I wanted, good or bad.
But there can never be real freedom because the world would be in chaos.

------------------
-KrazyK-

Whenever we initiate a physical action the area in the brain that initiates the action is doing so about .5 seconds before you become "aware" that you've initiated the action.

So are you really controlling yourself? Much less "Free"...

------------------
Namaskaar

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you.

I personally don't believe we are "free" All humans have restrictions from what they can and can not do. EX. Japan couples are only allowed one child. I agree with Krazy K it would cause chaos.

Top Bottom