Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Options for meatheads

OasemNY

I currently trained with two other people and all three of us I would categorize as Meatheads
weight training is our lives and we have been training for the past 5 years and we never miss the session together
we are all interested in using steroids but we all have different goals. Is there a steroid that you think would be good for all 3 of us equally or do we need to each pick out our own steroids?
which steroids work best for most people in which steroids don't. interested in hearing a good discussion on this

I would always recommend as a first cycle for any guy, just run straight testosterone cypionate at 400 mg a week and see where that gets you in 10-12 weeks. Do your PCT and then from each of your experiences other products can be added into the second cycle. Now just cause the cycle is pure test that doesn't mean that is all you are taking. You will need to have an AI on hand. I like to take a daily mens vitamin and I also like to take potassium while drinking lots of water. When each of you run your blood work about mid cycle depending on that blood work each of you may need to add certain supplements to take care of little problems.

I currently trained with two other people and all three of us I would categorize as Meatheads
weight training is our lives and we have been training for the past 5 years and we never miss the session together
we are all interested in using steroids but we all have different goals. Is there a steroid that you think would be good for all 3 of us equally or do we need to each pick out our own steroids?
which steroids work best for most people in which steroids don't. interested in hearing a good discussion on this
for meatheads use some dbol or testosterone

Top Bottom