Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What do you think about these models and their bodies?

Melissa-fit

Lately I've seen a lot of young girls with incredible bodies. They are very slim, fit and busty, moreover they look so natural and I cannot believe it. I don't have too much tits and when I lost weight I lost them too. How they lose weight without losing boobs mass. I don't understand it. I made me these questions: Have these models fake boobs? They look so real I don't know a lot about the breasts implants. If not, How can they have those bodies so slim, busty and healthful look (the most of them)? I think that the most of them come from Europe. May people there have a better genetics, feed or something else? Maybe their tits look bigger because they're so slim? What do you think about it? I cannot post pictures but you can tip their names in google. Emily Ratajkowski 32C-24-34 She looks very curvy and fat less, moreover she looks fit but not skinny, just slim. Her forms are too perfect in topless. And her chest is too round to be real Other girls like: Sasha Markina, Diana Melison, Keeley Hazell 32F-24-36, Holly Peers 30F-24-34 I researched a little bit and I found that internet is full of that kind of girls with that awesome natural look body. Do you think that they're real or not? And do you think that is very rare that kind of body in a girl or often you can found one on the street? Thank you for your answers, it is a subject which is disturbing me after a couple of weeks.

There are a lot of models these days that has fake bodies expeically fake boobies and butt. SO dont worry too much! as long as you have a healthy lifestyle and great NATURAL body then you're good to go!

I would have to say that the girls with 32F boobs are probably fake. agreed with the posts above- be happy with yourself

There are lots models and photoshop! But not everywhere. I know some slim girls but with big tits) They are rare but they are real)

Top Bottom