Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What do you guys tell the doctor to get post cycle blood tests done?

JUICEMAN

I finished a cycle about 6 weeks ago. I am curious about how my recovery is coming along. I want to go to the doctor and get some blood work done. What should I tell him , so that I can get written for the lab work.

Also, what tests are important to have done other than:
Test levels
Estrogen levels
HDL / LDL levels
Cholesterol

All help is appreciated.

I would suggest you tell him you want blood work done with a test count.
If he wants to know why tell him the truth. You want to know how your health is. It's your body and your paying for it. You don't need a reason other than you are interested in your health.

If you go to the right Doc, tell him what you want it for.

My doc knows I take a lot of supps & a lot of protien so the liver values are always tested. I also tell her that I go on extensive pro-hormone cycles & she checks my test levels. I'm pretty certain that she knows I juice but, she just goes along with the pro-hormone thing. I will probably eventually just tell her the truth but, only when I feel it is necessary because I don't want to hear the long speach about the neg affects of them.

Zyglamail said:
If you go to the right Doc, tell him what you want it for.

It would be nice to find one like that. My doc didn't know what thermogenics were so I gave up on the notion of mentioning aas.

I say:

"Hi, Doc! I just did 12 weeks on sustanon and deca. I'd like to get some blodd work down."

I've never had any problems getting tests. If I did, I'd drop the doctor and find another.

Your doctor is there to help you. He works for you.

Delinquent said:

It would be nice to find one like that. My doc didn't know what thermogenics were so I gave up on the notion of mentioning aas.
Feel free to drop me a PM or e-mail and I will get you in touch with a doc who can handle all your blood work needs via the phone.

This is the best advice I can give: NEVER LIE TO YOUR DOCTOR OR YOUR LAWYER. What they don't know CAN hurt you and they can best help you if they know exactly what's going on. Moreover, they can't get you in trouble with the law (at least in the States) because of the doctor patient confidentiality thing.

Tell your doctor what you were on and what you want tested. You may have to pay for it yourself but it's really a small price to pay for your peace-of-mind.

Definitely get your liver and kidney values and your cholesterol profile done. Testosterone levels should be checked to see if your natural production is up to par. Anything else is gravy.

-Spidey

Top Bottom