Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What do you guys say when everyones noticing?

shit just today my own mother was saying how good i look and how it is good to gain a little healthy weight..
if they only knew what the F enanthate was.....
DOCV:D

Re: answer...

Metal Gear said:
when peple ask me "are you jucing?" I say "Fuck yeh...I am! You thought I was using juice a few months ago when I was all natural, this is me on juice mother fucker...how you like me now!"

This is the same thing I do. I tell people the truth. I think it sucks that so many people lie about juicing. I don't lie about taking vitamins. I don't lie about using creatine. I don't lie about juicing.

If they can't deal with it - that is their problem.

DOCV said:
shit just today my own mother was saying how good i look and how it is good to gain a little healthy weight..
if they only knew what the F enanthate was.....
DOCV:D

shit...my mom keeps my syringes for me! She knows what's up, she just doesn't want me to get busted for it. what she always complains about is "why do you want to get bigger, your perfect right now, how big do you want to get?" I tell her " how big? There is now limit how big I want to get. I want to be so big that I have to get my clothes custom tailered for me!"

When I am peaking on my cycles and am the biggest I usally wear my Fina, Ttokkyo, Got Juice?, shirts to the gym and then no one needs to ask : ) I tried to hide it but fuck the pussys just let them know. If people understood the sport then it would be easier on us. The fact is that people are so ignorant about steroids its sick. This guy tried to tell me that I had an addiction comparable to his bothers cocaine habit.

I always tell people I'm eating 7+ meals a day and taking protein powder and creatine... The general public is more ignorant and uninformed than one might think... lol.... Food and creatine are a viable excuse for most people ..
Works for me anyhow, although maybe all the people i know are just morons...

YUM

Well my mom is currently in the hospital dying pretty much from the cancer. I just tell them I needed a place and thing to do to vent some frustration...it's a half lie. basically true but the juice helped me grow BIG !!

I make it known at work that i am bulkikig....I bring in a ton of supps and put them on my desk.....everybody seems to go along with it!

NOT a problem!

The answer is simple becuase people see me eating ALL DAY long you should be too. They know that I pack my meals and see me walking around with the stuff, drinking shakes etc. When they ask why I am bigger I tell them if you eat / train like me you will grow too! I say "You're just not as hard core about it as I am.....but that's ok, it's not for everyone and we all have different goals"

Don't tell anyone...they don't need to know! People might tell you that they THINK that you are ON....but that's just it....they THINK...they don't KNOW!

Top Bottom