Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

S23 a good idea for younger guy?

Pabsoei

Why are you guys promoting s23 and then saying that it isn’t good for young people when you yourself started using PED’s at a young age
seems hypocritical if you ask me and I find that shameful on your end
I'm only 22 years old but I'm going to be using S23, instead of telling me why i shouldn’t use it, why not help me use it the right way
I want to do 50mgs a day for 16 weeks. My friend did it that way and had no problems at all

It sounds like you already have it figured out.
Your friend did it and it worked.
You don’t agree with advice from here not to do it.
I can give you a long list of stuff I did at your age. Most of which I should not have. I wish some one was around then to advise me against it. Time have changed. We now have ways to communicate and help each other. We have also learned more about most of theses product.
You are correct. You can do anything you want to. Buy from who ever you want to and run stuff any way you want to.
Tell if it works or if it doesn’t. We are all here to learn everyday.

you have 3 levels on the sarms topic

you have anabolic steroids which are extremely suppressive
you have sarms which are little or mildly suppressive at best
and then you have s23 which is in the middle

what you choose to use its up to you just know the differences and the risks

ok smart guy, do whatever the hell you want..

1. your 22 years old.. you dont know your ass from a hole in the ground

2. most of us started using ped's closer to 30, so get your facts straight

3. if someone used shit too young does that make it smart for you to be just as big of an idiot

4. s23 is termed a male contraceptive... do YOU KNOW what a contraceptive is

5. since you know everything let us know how using s23 turns out for you but DO NOT come back asking for help after you are wrecked smart guy

My recommendation is to work on your attitude and maturity because both areas are severely lacking

Why are you guys promoting s23 and then saying that it isn’t good for young people when you yourself started using PED’s at a young age
seems hypocritical if you ask me and I find that shameful on your end
I'm only 22 years old but I'm going to be using S23, instead of telling me why i shouldn’t use it, why not help me use it the right way
I want to do 50mgs a day for 16 weeks. My friend did it that way and had no problems at all
who is promoting s23? I dont think anyone should use s23 period unless in a medical setting

Top Bottom