Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What do you guys know about Elitropin(yellow tops)

daville

Been reading on HGH over the weekend and i always find lots of experience from guys who used Jin, Huma, Soma, ect. I cant find too much about guys who have experienced Elitropin. Im interested because im considering running a low dose in the future for healing and wellbeing. Maybe 2iu 5 on 2 off for 6 mths. Probably gonna run a cycle in the middle of those 6 mths too. i still got some research to do but any extra help would be appriciated.

Never heard of it but thats probably only cause I havent researched gh is awhile. Use to use Jintropins. Didnt notice size gains until 8ius but 2ius did give body compostition changes. Very subtle but a definate look

thanks galaxy! I also here some guys buy like 3 kits at a time and keep in freezer and some guys keep in the fridge. I understand that once mixed it goes in fridge. I just know how fragile it is and trying to find out everything. Also, if it is shipped in this 80 degree heat with no ice pack will it be fucked?

daville said:
thanks bro
Do not freeze!I love gh I do 5iu for 6 one day off.Notice good results with body fat etc.Anything above that kills my hands and elbows.Ive done Jin, soma< and currently doing Tev wich seems stronger.

Top Bottom