Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what do you guys eat right after your workout?

Usually chicken/grits or an Isopure Meal Replacement shake.

I need something w/ high protein and a good amount of carbs.

The chicken/grits has: 57g protein, 27g carbs, 5g fat, and 400 calories. (I use lots of spray butter too, bc its awesome!!)

The Isopure shake has 50g protein, 25 carbs, 0 fat, and 300 calories.

Just depends on my mood and if I'm craving REAL food.

AJ

I normally open a can of tuna......and make a tuna salad. Or sometimes throw in some can chicken......so blah...the price we pay :)

I normally open a can of tuna......and make a tuna salad. Or sometimes throw in some can chicken......so blah...the price we pay :)

grits...hmm. sounds very...southern. My dad used to eat those with a couple of eggs sunny side up...he'd bust the egg yolk and mix that nasty yellow shit with the grits....

....so now...I don't eat grits.

he-he.

..but the nutritional value sounds good.

1 scoop of Isopure protein mix (0 carb) + l-glutamine. Within an hour, chicken + broccoli or some such protein/veggie combo, lots of water. If not too late, about 3 oz sweet potatoe too. Exciting, huh?? LOL!

2 scoops Glutapro (36 gms pro, 10 gms glut), water, water... 1 1/2 later chic breast & broc in salad topped w/ 1 T Udo's Chioce oil :p

How many times does this thread come up a week :)

Hey one thing unless your doing keto
EAT CARBS AFTER A WORK OUT
hehehe witht hat out of the way here is my post work out dring as per the .4/.2 formula plus some

10-12 iu hum r
4 cups fat free milk (slow digesting sugar/protien to sustain food supply)
1 scoop of protien mix (good quick protien)
1 pack sugar free pudding mix (good flavor and maltodex (VERY fast carbs, spikes insulin...)
2/3 cup of pudding mix (nice and thick, a bit slower carbs to sustain healin)
1000 Mg Vit C ground up
1 pack carnation instant breakfast (tastey, good mix of carbs, and good vitamin supply)
7 gr glutamine
5 gr creatine

am (cardio) - mrp
pm (weights) - carb drink + glutamine + creatine (immediately after)
protein shake or meat and veggies (asparagus) and sweet potato (45min after)

i've switched from having a protein shake right after i lifted to the carb drink, and what a difference... i'll change it up again some soon since it will be hard to cut up like that, but my body has responded very well to this so far

Top Bottom