Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What Do You Girls Eat the Week of Your Contest?

FitDiva1

For my first contest, my trainer wanted me to drop carbs. I have a new trainer now and he says don't change diet. However, since I know my body I feel like I need to eat very, very low carbs for a few days, cut all sodium, and increase my cardio. I would like to hear what other people are doing. Thanks.

My last two shows I did the carb deplete and then carbed up the last 2 days. Also the water deplete from Wed - Sat. My first show I actually lived primarily off boiled chicken & flax oil. Ugh.

Not sure what my new trainer is gonna do this time.

Wilson6 made some comments about the depletion phases being old school. I guess you might want to find out what your trainer says about this diet vs. the depletion one?

I've never competed, but before a big "event" that I need to look lean for, I eat nothing but romaine and tofu for four days prior. Being that restrictive is not good for long periods of time, but it'll carve water off you like nothing else (legal) in the short-term.

For my first show I did the typical carb depletion/load and sodium depletion. I worked just okay for me. I can recommend a natural diuretic that works great by Eclipse it's called Shrink Wrap.

For my second show I did a 3 day carb depletion (zero carbs) and then a fat load. This was amazing and I looked so much bigger and ripped than with the carb load. Although I peaked much faster on the fat load, in about 8 hours after I started loading and kept the peak condition for about 3/4 hours. Plenty of time for prejudging. I fat loaded on MCT oil and low sodium cheddar cheese. I ate no carbs or protein during this load.

You will have to experiment and see what your body responds to.
Keep records and a journal of your diet and how long it takes you to peek. Then you can use this as your guidelines for future experimentation.

Thanks for the responses. The only thing I am afraid with the fat loading or carb loading is getting bloated in my lower abs. That always seems to happen to me. Did you girls experience any bloatedness?

Top Bottom