Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What do you do for a living?

brickbatstone

I work for a cheap doctor that pays me a meager $13.00 an hour. I am stuck with this till I finish college. I've been looking at prices of some sources and gear is expensive. I used to live close to Mexico so I would just buy AAS cheap there. How do you all afford this?

I don't afford it.. it kills my bank account basically.. LoL.. but it's more than worth it.. i'll just save up over a few months and then stock up.. or when I find a good deal i'll stock up.. beats going out to eat and blowing money.. which i love to do as well.. I'm a manager at a Self Storage facility my family owns.. i do this while i go to college as well for Computer Science/Web Design and Programming. I do a little web and programming work on the side for freelance and that can bring in 3-500 bucks a pop.. that's good for one cycle right there.. :)

go the home made route then test prop and fina a poor mans best cycle :)

i did the once actually.. i don't completely consider it the poor man.. except you'll be one poor man from all the shots you'll be giving yourself.. but it's actually the smartest way.. you know the stuff is legit.. you can get it all safely and legally.. and if your careful.. completely sterile stuff and you know how much there is.. for under 100 bucks or so.. can't beat that.. :) but i'll move on to other things now.. get tired of those ed and eod shots..

brickbatstone said:
is there alot of estrogen in test prop pellets?

nope. work for a crooked doctor

yep.. 20mg of estradiol.. if your talking about the synovex cattle implants.. but there are kits and ways to remove the estradiol and leave you with nothing but test prop.. i've done it.. and was very successful with it

BigGeek said:
yep.. 20mg of estradiol.. if your talking about the synovex cattle implants.. but there are kits and ways to remove the estradiol and leave you with nothing but test prop.. i've done it.. and was very successful with it

Never heard of that before. Does PNP sell them? Are we allowed to discuss them on this forum?

Top Bottom