Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what do u think about my first cycle check it out

musty-92

age 21/
height 163
male
weight 80.0-81.5 kg

1ml test e per week 1-10
0.75ml tren per week 1-10

5-6 day training light weight more rep 12-15
5-6days cardio 20-30 min

Doesnt sound like youre training is correct either if you are focused on light weight. Unless those 12-15 reps are balls out failure reps.
Besides youre too young and obviously havent researched proper use of compounds if youre wanting to use tren in the first cycle

Jeez, here we go again. At your age concentrate on proper training/nutrition. Your body is raging w/ natural Test/GH.

You just keep doing more threads, and keep getting same responses. Now you want to do Tren instead of Winny for first cycle? Seriously man try to get some kind of research together, when even part of the info that you have posted about yourself is combined it's crystal clear to everyone that you should stay away from AAS for a very long time. I will take back my recommendation for running GW-501516, you are not ready for anykind of PEDs, and this really doesn't seem to lead anywhere with you.

On your last thread you posted:

age 21 height 162 cm weight 81kg

i have been trinaing for 9 months now and wanna lose an extra 10kg i have stanazolol and tes400 injections ive been reccomended 2 shots or each aweek 250mg pershot.

AAS for weight loss after 9 months of training at 21? I'm pretty as far as they get from being conservative, but anything about this just doesn't compute in anyway...
You have been told from beginning that you won't lose weight with any AAS, besides I have no idea why you would even want to get 10 kgs below your current weight. You don't mention your BF anywhere, and don't even talk about losing fat, just losing weight.
If you seriously want to get advice post your detailed goal, diet, and training that's where your problem and it's solution is. Maybe then we can help you out. Steroids won't. Period.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4

There must be a reason for people to express themselves the way that they are doing. Its probably cause you aren't listening to them. If your not going to listen to SEASONED professionals and veterns of the AAS area then why ask in the first place. If you came onto this forum looking for help then you should listen and if you don't agree then ask. BUT it seems like what people are saying is true. They aren't looking to ruin your body. They are here to help and thats the bottom line. Listen to them and wait till your older and get your diet and training right.

Tren in a first cycle? You must be joking, I don't care how long you have been training 21 is too young to start cyclin steroids, hell i tried everything in the book Cybergenics, Muscle juice, you name it ,I built a foundation and only then when i was in my early 30's i started using, and i can tell you with a good foundation that is the formula that will make or break you, theres no way at 21 have you had a chance to achieve this, Forget about this and use your body's natural ability to grow as much as you can....Remember the most anabolic compound you can put in your body is FOOD!

Top Bottom