Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What do people think of George's supps??

the triple threat tastes awesome and the Phenyltropic PPA raised my body heat in a major way. These are the only 2 ive tried and the only complaint i have is the trible threat gave me bad gas. Most protein does but ive found a couple that arent quite as bad. Like IsoPure and Prolab. But all in all i feel like i got my moneys worth.

Its a real shit for me being in the UK cus the Internation shipping cost really hurts:( I just went online to order some flax ould and choc triple threat ... the shipping came to $55!

STUBS

Help us find a distributor in the EU!

George

I'd like to add my voice to the problems in the UK as well. It would be great if you did find a EU subsidiary.

Is this likely in the near future?

We are contacted from time to time, but never by a serious company. It would be great to have the distributor based in the UK too, because we never have trouble with customs like we do with Germany and the Netherlands.

George Spellwin said:
We are contacted from time to time, but never by a serious company. It would be great to have the distributor based in the UK too, because we never have trouble with customs like we do with Germany and the Netherlands.

Pity. I hope you find a decent supplier. I know that there is definitely a market here.

Hmm........... All these good responses about Georges supps makes me wanna order up some Triple Threat 3/60.

Triple threat is the most amazing protein I have ever tasted (no im not getting paid to say this)... its great; both flavors taste like a real milk shake... I'm going to order some of their creatine soon, too... you get a shitload of it for a great price... 29 bucks or something for 1000g... cant beat that? and its on sale now, too
YUM

Top Bottom