Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What do people think of George's supps??

I've heard only good things about the Triple Threat 3/60 and the Phenypheneyntrycljgkdslk stuff.

We are expecting George to announce a Triple Threat 3/60 discount tomorrow which he was teasing about in another thread... I plan to buy a tub. Heh

-Warik

The triple threat is very good. I am using the PPA and let me tell you at just one pill it gives you a hell of a lot of energy.

Warik...George has already announced the special for next week. It came in email a couple days ago. It is a $10 off, so I guess that is what he is talking about.

lol@warik!

"Phenlpheny823276eufbjdf" lol

The triple threat is really good, i recommend it highly.Its the only protein supp i buy now

i agree...triple threat is awesome as fuck...mixes like no other i've tried and it tastes like the BOMB.
i just started taking the PPA yesterday and it's pretty damn good.

George makes GRADE A no. 1 supps! I've tried over a half dozen products. You can not do better and the prices are damn good!

XXX. I buy Choc and Vanilla and mix them up!

Days of the Tantric said:
I've been hearing a lot about Ripped Fuel Extreme. Have any of you who've tried the PPA also used RFE? If so, how do they compare. I'm looking for something with a little more kick than Dymetadrine.

RFE is a sleeping pill compaired to PPA. I don't know how I made it throught the day before I got my bottle.

Top Bottom