Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What country would you move to?

bigtravis

If you could and or if the states were just to the point where the economy was so bad. What country or place would you like to move to?
I live in the southeast and the women here have such bad attitudes. It seems as if none of them can be the least bit trusted. I want to go where the economy is decent, the women are down to earth and you could live a comfortable life. This is on a serious note guys and gals. T

Well no matter where ya go the people are the same , jst look different... Girls will only be good for so long.. Then they snap and ur fcked...

As for where I'd move? No clue

If you could and or if the states were just to the point where the economy was so bad. What country or place would you like to move to?
I live in the southeast and the women here have such bad attitudes. It seems as if none of them can be the least bit trusted. I want to go where the economy is decent, the women are down to earth and you could live a comfortable life. This is on a serious note guys and gals. T

portugal or greece...

portugese women are well, they just are.

Well no matter where ya go the people are the same , jst look different... Girls will only be good for so long.. Then they snap and ur fcked...

As for where I'd move? No clue

Girls will only be good for so long.. Then they snap and ur fcked...
lmao

If I had to leave Canada, I'd go to the US. If the US wasn't an option, I'd go to the UK. As you can see, I'm not big on change, and have no desire to learn another language

Top Bottom