Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What carrier oil does Ultima Test Enan 400 use?

Got lumps where injected and it’s kinda freaking me out….. Wondering if the lumps will go away….

are you new to this? what do you expect with a 400 concentration ?? test 400 is going to be painful and certainly can leave you with bumps and PIP after injection... thats what you get when you use concentrations that high

Got lumps where injected and it’s kinda freaking me out….. Wondering if the lumps will go away….
Most likely it's either due to the high concentration or the fact that you used a slin pin in your quad when injecting not getting it deep enough. That's harmless and will go away.
If area around the lump gets red, starts swell and/or give you a fever you got some bacteria in there. Do NOT try to squeeze it, if it doesn't pass on its own fairly quickly, go see a doctor.

Sent from my SM-S908B using EliteFitness mobile app

It definitely has to do with the concentration level. When you are using a concentration level of testosterone at 400, it is inevitable.

Top Bottom