Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why does Test Enanthate 400 cause so much PIP compared to Test Cyp?

that is normal for T400 I remember stuff from mexico back in the day I couldnt walk lol
better use 1/4 per time
and Please post a LOG journal right now

T400 pain fact is #1 but low ML to inject try 1/4 ml per time and LOG cycle asap

Testosterone 400 is my favorite I pin around 1/2 ml but I do heat up the vial every time
can we see your Log journal please?

I am an advanced user and I only do 1 ml T400 eod max due to pain and also heating up the vial a bit every time
LOG LOG LOG ASAP

LOG APPROVED - PLEASE POST A LOG

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

As ive said now for a decade, higher concentrations dont mean you just get the most for your money because the "most" is not defined as what everyone thinks.. you may get more total test mg for mg out of it, but what exactly is the point when you are absolutely miserable from the the pain that goes with it? take it as a lesson learned and stick with normal concentration levels where you see 200-250 per cc or with propionate, 100 per cc... equipoise is one of the very few you can get away with higher concentrations and not get pip but its generally best to stick with the standard type concentration levels...

I feel like i have a charlie horse on my quad from the injection. I just used a 29gauge insulin needle, I guarentee I got into the muscle... I havent used this quad before though....

Why does the Test E 400 cause so much more PIP than Test Cyp?

Would it help if I dilute it with some oil?

It's well known that anything over 300mg a ml often causes PIP

Top Bottom