covergrl80
New member
home remedy, natural stuff would be great.
avidinternet said:Tequila....(j/k)
Camomile tea, kava kava, valerian, melatonin
Druggie.avidinternet said:Starring at this computer light does not help...it resets our internal time clock (looking at daylight) and screws with sleepiness too.
I took a sleeping pill 20 mins ago so I will be good soon.
at least for the guythe_clockwork said:
biteme said:You might try a glass of milk. L-trytophan is the predominant amino acid and causes sleepiness in many people.
covergrl80 said:The eyes finally closed at 4:00am thank god
I do think about things all the timePICK3 said:Are you anxious about something?
me too. i dont sleepcovergrl80 said:I do think about things all the time
covergrl80 said:home remedy, natural stuff would be great.
needtogetaas said:Mega Sleep Aid Capsules from https://www.customcapsule.com/index.html
FISHTALES said:at least for the guy
cboogsrun said:A good lay may help. swole she's all primed up and ready bro.
covergrl80 said:home remedy, natural stuff would be great.
digimon7068 said:home remedy? bananas and sun flower seeds.
otherwise? benadryl with a beer chaser works everytime for me.
that said. . .i generally never have trouble sleeping. . .

covergrl80 said:I just have to be very careful of the things I take, I have a bad Pancreas![]()
digimon7068 said:Nutritional information to help reduce stress and aid sleep
• Include protein-rich foods in each meal to slow down the rate at which sugar is released into your bloodstream. Eating complex carbohydrates also ensures more sustained energy levels, than a quick fix of stimulants, refined and sugary foods and drinks, alcohol, caffeine and cigarettes. Eat small and regular meals throughout the day, and avoid eating large, rich meals during the 3 hours before bed-time.
• Eat plenty of magnesium-rich foods – seeds, nuts, green vegetables, whole grains and seafood, as well as calcium, found in milk products, green vegetables, nuts, seafood and molasses.
• Eat foods rich in tryptophan, an amino acid which helps boost serotonin levels and induces sleepiness.
Snacks to try:
• Oat or rice cakes with hummus, cottage cheese, chicken, turkey or tuna
• Natural yoghurt with sunflower seeds/ chopped dates/figs/ bananas
• Banana milkshake
• Fruit and sunflower seeds, dried dates or almonds
• A malted drink
• A lettuce sandwich (the milky sap is sleep-inducing).
from. . .
http://72.14.205.104/search?q=cache...unflower+seeds+sleep&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=1&gl=us
you see any one else on this site from custom caps...tee hee.think about itcboogsrun said:your a custom capsule groupie. lol
covergrl80 said:you know I am starting to wonder if lack of sex effects your sleep? It has been awhile.
Anyone on the board know anything about this?
covergrl80 said:you know I am starting to wonder if lack of sex effects your sleep? It has been awhile.
Anyone on the board know anything about this?
This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














