Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What bodybuilder had the BEST GENETICS?

What bodybuilder had the best genetics?

• Arnold Schwartznegger

Votes: 568 42.3%
  • Flex Wheeler

Votes: 270 20.1%
  • Danny Padillo

Votes: 10 0.7%
  • Dorian Yates

Votes: 58 4.3%
  • Frank Zane

Votes: 59 4.4%
  • Mike Mentzer

Votes: 23 1.7%
  • Dorian Yates

Votes: 48 3.6%
  • Ronnie Coleman

Votes: 189 14.1%
  • Lee haney

Votes: 28 2.1%
  • some other guy... Please name him!

Votes: 84 6.3%

• Total voters
What about Markus Ruhl - The German Mass Monster!!!

Mikey25 said:
You can´t seriosly claim Arnold had better genetics than todays pros!?
you have to at least admit he had like the worst symmertry of all time. His chest and biceps definatly didn´t match anything else in his body, he only won so many Mr. Olympia titles because he was Weiders top guy, just like Ronnie have won his last titles, even that there have been other better guys, with less bloating.

i agree 100 percent

tigawoods said:
Arnold best genetics? lol!! I wont argue with fan boys...each to their own. shame he had no rear delts and decent abs.

you dnt knw what you're talking about. In Arnold's days, they didnt care about abs. They used the "vaccum" when posing. Also, Arnold had good rear delts, good enough to win Mr. Olympia 7 times. You can't get that without great genetics.

Steve Reeves. 100% Steroid Free. Absolutely perfect. If he were a current competitor, and taking all the drugs todays greats are...., he would dominate all!

heavydutyhit said:
Steve Reeves. 100% Steroid Free. Absolutely perfect. If he were a current competitor, and taking all the drugs todays greats are...., he would dominate all!

From what I'd read in the ARNOLD unauthorized bio, Reeves had done steroids. (Don't shoot the messenger! -- I wasn't thrilled to hear that either) :p

heavydutyhit said:

who told you steve reeves is drug free?

Top Bottom