Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What are your Thoughts on NASM CPT Certification?

the only thing i don't like about the NASM is that they are a 'for profit' certifying agency.

plus, $600 just to take the exam? jesus christ...that is insane.

does anyone have any tips to help pass? I am currently studing for my nasm ( have just over 5 weeks left and I feel like im not going to be able to remember enough).

NASM cert is great, I have two, but you should spend three times as much effort on sales psychology if you want to survive in a chain gym.

You wont get to use much of your cert btw, as customers just can't spend that much money and time in the OPT model, they just want quick recomp results

NASM cert is great, I have two, but you should spend three times as much effort on sales psychology if you want to survive in a chain gym.

You wont get to use much of your cert btw, as customers just can't spend that much money and time in the OPT model, they just want quick recomp results

You need to learn how to sell fast or you will have no clientele. No clientele and you cannot last as a personal trainer.

Who wants to spend money on a trainer who runs hour long workouts 3x/week that have you balancing on half foam rollers with one leg while pointing your other leg in various directions for 4-6 weeks? The stabilization endurance stage of the OPT model really is a joke.

Top Bottom