Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What are you listening to????

for spinning I'd have thought pop-dance would work best, some britney & beyonce remixes and stuff like that.. certainly nothing too scary for the over 40's housewives who make up the bulk of aerobics classes

It depends what I feel like.

I have a few trance mixes -- various dj's.

I have a few hardcore mixes -- pantera, slayer, disturbed, mudvayne, etc.

I have a few rap/hip hop mixes -- 50cent (g-unit), 2pac, eminem, dre, etc.

MsBeverlyHills said:
"lol spinning?" exactly :) slipknot or mudvayne in a spining class would drive out all the peeps over 30!!! LOL. Serioulsy- Metal is great in the gym hitting weights- just not in classes w/the less hardcore athletes. (I used to teach step & believe me- they want top 10 rock stuff).

good points lol. i missed the point of this thread, i thought jkurz wanted some music for him personally..sorry dude dont think my suggestions would help ya!!!!!! :chomp:

wnt2bBeast said:
good points lol. i missed the point of this thread, i thought jkurz wanted some music for him personally..sorry dude dont think my suggestions would help ya!!!!!! :chomp:

ya, the title of the thread and the post dont match up... if i took a spinning class, i wouldnt listen to anything. i dont listen to anything when i work out. id have a friend come to the class with me though, so i wouldnt be bored.

metallica rules!

hahah, yeah after reading the first thread I think jkurz should not take my music recommendations unless he wants people's heads to explode.

Hi, although I feel that some good 'ole metal music is good for the mp3 player, Im finding that I loving the high energy breakbeat stuff I download off the newsgroups. DJ's like Hyper and Hybrid are so hype, I get great workouts with mixes like that.

-Just my 2 cents.

bad religion
rancid
dropkick murphys
pennywise
black label society
propaghandi
lagwagon
guttermouth
lars frederikson
diesel boy
bouncing souls