Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What are you listening to????

JKurz1

Banned
I need to make a new CD for a spinning class that will have a variety of different generations in the class.......gimme some good tunes, slow, fast, rap, rock, whatever............

Stuff like Six Feet Under - Torture Killer. Got all their albums on an MP3 cd. A good way to block out the gym music. Not much variety there though. Good if you want to go disemboweling on a saturday night.

WalkingBeast said:
Stuff like Six Feet Under - Torture Killer. Got all their albums on an MP3 cd. A good way to block out the gym music. Not much variety there though. Good if you want to go disemboweling on a saturday night.

very nice.

I hear whatever the gym plays, I dont really listen to it. If I did bring in an mp3 player or something I would play Slayer, Sodom, Megadeth, Deicide, some Dying Fetus...

UA_Iron said:
very nice.

I hear whatever the gym plays, I dont really listen to it. If I did bring in an mp3 player or something I would play Slayer, Sodom, Megadeth, Deicide, some Dying Fetus...

Good shit!! Im always looking for music to get the adrenaline pulsing. I blast pantera or six feet under in my car while driving to the gym, then listen to it on the MP3 player while working out.

WalkingBeast said:
Good shit!! Im always looking for music to get the adrenaline pulsing. I blast pantera or six feet under in my car while driving to the gym, then listen to it on the MP3 player while working out.

oh yeah definitely man, driving is always a time for METAL.

Check out Dying Fetus, I think you'd like them. Get the album "Destroy the Opposition"

MsBeverlyHills said:
fast stuff I run to-- Jet, Franz Ferdinand, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Offspring, the Strokes, White Stripes.

lol, u consider those fast bands, lol. offspring is the best one out of that group. chili peppers if ur high as fuck, the stripes just blow moneky ass, i like jet, but those franz ferdinand fags are the worst, the drummer doesnt even have a 5 peice drum set. he has no Toms and one crash he uses as a ride

metallica, slipknot, iced earth, anykind of metal bands are fast

lol spinning?

TheOak84 said:
lol, u consider those fast bands, lol. offspring is the best one out of that group. chili peppers if ur high as fuck, the stripes just blow moneky ass, i like jet, but those franz ferdinand fags are the worst, the drummer doesnt even have a 5 peice drum set. he has no Toms and one crash he uses as a ride

metallica, slipknot, iced earth, anykind of metal bands are fast

lol spinning?

"lol spinning?" exactly :) slipknot or mudvayne in a spining class would drive out all the peeps over 30!!! LOL. Serioulsy- Metal is great in the gym hitting weights- just not in classes w/the less hardcore athletes. (I used to teach step & believe me- they want top 10 rock stuff).

Last edited:
The Streets 1st album "Original Pirate Material", Essential Mix-Infusion, live in Melbourne, Slipknot "Vol 3.The subliminal verses",36 Crazyfists "A Snow Capped Romance",Hank Williams III- various mixes I have made, Clutch- Pure Rock Fury..etc ect..

Top Bottom