Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What are you afraid of?

I fear someday not being able to lift weights as well.
I think we all share that fear, no matter how small or large it may be, of what comes after we die, but you just don't know until it happens I guess ya just gotta have faith.
Big Johnson - I also fear being alone and unconscious in a room with May1010.

Not making each day of my life count for something. Growing old and looking back and realizing I wasted a big part of my life.

I don't like fire all that much, I will go near it if I have to, like if i'm cooking on a grill or something, but most of the time, I try to stay away from it. I don't know why, I guess cause i'm afraid of getting permanent burn marks. One time my friends did that shit where you put some sort of bug spray or whatever on you and you can light your arm and it won't burn you, anyone ever tried that? I refused to do it even though they got no burns, it just freaks me out. I guess I don't like anything that burns. You know that lid on your anti-freeze on your car that says "CAUTION: DO NOT OPEN WHEN HOT" well don't because I know a kid that opened that thing hot and it burned the hell out of him, his face got scared...very sad.

Top Bottom