Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what are some MUST HAVES for MEN?

am I the only one that thinks Universal Animal Paks are the shit? I could never find a vitamin that had everything I was looking for, they all seemed to be missing at least 2 or 3 of the minerals I was looking for. Animal Paks have megadoses of everything. I think they are far and away the best way to cover your bases when supplementing good nutrition.

psychedout said:
Thats the multi-vitamin I use. GNC's megamen is hard too beat, I haven't found one that can beat it. I wouldn't shop there for much else though.
Try the internet, GNC's products are 30% more expensive than anywhere else. Not counting the internet.

yomama said:
Try the internet, GNC's products are 30% more expensive than anywhere else. Not counting the internet.

Depends on where you live bro. Where I live, they are the best bang for your buck.

I like the GNC Mega Men's too. I also like Super Nutrition's multi. It's got everything in it and then some! Probably combine the 2 when I get some more cash flow.

Top Bottom