Way too young to be doing any anabolic bro.
What’s the point of doing anabolics after 30Way too young to be doing any anabolic bro.
you're fine and have potential bro but start a log not steroids 1stDo I have zyzz potential? This is me after one test cycle.
6’ 1”
175 lbs
Probably 14% bf
Maybe being able to have a family firstWhat’s the point of doing anabolics after 30
I would say a good barometer of genetics was going back to literally elementary or middle school. Were you the kid that was gifted at PE?Do I have zyzz potential? This is me after one test cycle.
6’ 1”
175 lbs
Probably 14% bf
Bros, what did you weigh before the cycle and how much did you gain? Tell us more about your history.Do I have zyzz potential? This is me after one test cycle.
6’ 1”
175 lbs
Probably 14% bf
Im gonna make a complete logBros, what did you weigh before the cycle and how much did you gain? Tell us more about your history.
How many cals should i eat do u thinkI already knew you was young. By virtue of how you look and asking about how you compare to a dead person. Age itself is a the limiting factor here. In a few years you'll be bigger etc WITHOUT PEDs.
Another is a lack of enough food
All these young fellas nowadays are so self conscious and have major body dysmorphia issues. Social media has ruined how they think and what they idolise.I already knew you was young. By virtue of how you look and asking about how you compare to a dead person. Age itself is a the limiting factor here. In a few years you'll be bigger etc WITHOUT PEDs.
Another is a lack of enough food
Bro. Relax. Stop the coping.All these young fellas nowadays are so self conscious and have major body dysmorphia issues. Social media has ruined how they think and what they idolise.
Until your 25 the prefrontal cortex of the brain is not fully developed which is responsible for the following.
Executive Control: Manages higher-level thinking, working memory, attention, and cognitive flexibility.
Behaviour and Personality: Moderates social behaviour, impulse control, and the expression of personality.
Goal Orchestration: Helps evaluate future consequences, plan actions, and align current behaviour with long-term goals.
They are all turning to running PEDS and ruining their ability to live a long fulfilling life.
How many people have already died under the age of 30 from this issue?
The ones that make it past 30 end up with major mental health issues especially if they come off PEDS on top of the health complications because they finally come to their senses and realise their stupidity at a younger age has ruined their life, their appearance and the prospect of being able to have a family.
I’ve seen multiple times on anabolic forums people being banned for being under the age of 25 and I think elite fitness should implement the same strict policy for the benefit of these people.
Bro. Relax. Stop the coping.
All my labs are perfect. Heart readings are great. I’ll probably regain my fertility in a couple months
PED usage is not black and white dude. I am not running olympia cycles. Dont compare blacking out every night to a glass of wine. I am not trying to be a 250 pound roidhead. I am trying to achieve a wow factor physique as healthy as possible. I live the most healthy lifestyle, roiding is the only bad thing I do.
The longer you stay on gear and the more you use gear, the more your fertility will get wrecked. Remember it's not necessarily the amount of sperm. It's about the motility of the sperm and that's what anabolic steroids destroy. You may have a million sperm and none of them are motile.All my labs are perfect. Heart readings are great. I’ll probably regain my fertility in a couple months![]()
you will know if your genetics are good. if you start training and get good results it comes on fastDo I have zyzz potential? This is me after one test cycle.
6’ 1”
175 lbs
Probably 14% bf
More than you are right now. Run a log so we can help tweak the dietHow many cals should i eat do u think
Bro. Relax. Stop the coping.
All my labs are perfect. Heart readings are great. I’ll probably regain my fertility in a couple months
PED usage is not black and white dude. I am not running olympia cycles. Dont compare blacking out every night to a glass of wine. I am not trying to be a 250 pound roidhead. I am trying to achieve a wow factor physique as healthy as possible. I live the most healthy lifestyle, roiding is the only bad thing I do.
100% it’s falling on deaf ears, his already got another thread for advice on what to run as a second cycle and wants to run 600/700 test, gh and potentially boldenone.I know this going to fall on deaf ears, because we were all arrogant and stubborn 22 year olds once aswell, but…
At your age, the healthiest way possible to achieve this goal is by eating clean, training regularly and getting adequate rest/recovery in.
My decision to do steroids came from a completely objective standpoint. I knew that it would improve my presence, dating, career outcomes, social life (all of these are backed by large scale studies) I already started seeing the benefits of the gym when natty, so I knew roids would really max out that effect.100% it’s falling on deaf ears, his already got another thread for advice on what to run as a second cycle and wants to run 600/700 test, gh and potentially boldenone.
Calls himself an extreme ectomorph twink hard gainer in it. Bros got some mad body issues.
So sad to see young fellas this self conscious and fucking with their health to chase a physique they’ll inedibly get hooked on trying to keep at whatever cost.
You’re not understanding the problems with it tho.My decision to do steroids came from a completely objective standpoint. I knew that it would improve my presence, dating, career outcomes, social life (all of these are backed by large scale studies) I already started seeing the benefits of the gym when natty, so I knew roids would really max out that effect.
Also maybe its just a generation thing but me talking about being a “twink” was not deprecating. I absolutely love my body and its a halo.
1) I didn’t say steroids boost those outcomes, I said muscularity and low BF% do. There is quite a bit of literature on the beauty premium, just go research.You’re not understanding the problems with it tho.
Your brain not being fully developed till your 25 is backed by science not just a large scale study of insecure little men.
Show me a study where they used steroids to boost all of those outcomes.
You’ll find yourself in your 30s if you make it that far and you’ll be like hey I should have listened to that guy cause now I have severe mental health issues, gyno and I’m unable to have a family of my own and fucking hate who I am.
You’ll find a lot of people on here like myself started taking peds for health not insecurities ( I had very low test and was overweight ) and we already have families.
And look your going to do whatever you want regardless so have a great day bro.
1) I didn’t say steroids boost those outcomes, I said muscularity and low BF% do. There is quite a bit of literature on the beauty premium, just go research.
2) You read my log and saw my labs were perfect and I had no side effects but you are still telling me I am going to die and get bitch tits. You know I had no such issues. I only want to run one more cycle too. I have been using HCG and a PCT to minimize any short term fertility sides. Complete and total infertility is extremely rare and depends on what you have been taking. In studies of Azoospermia they are studies men who were bodybuilders or on test for many years, not people doing 12 weeks cycles with fertility support.
This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














