Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What are Junior College Drug testing rules like?

Bro this applies to all sanctions that govern amateur sports. Even each state's Secondary School's Assn., which governs state playoffs. I can tell you this, I played JC Baseball, was juicing and was tested. My coach was suspecious, and made me piss for him. Like I said i was juicing, test 200 and EQ. Nothing ever came of it. I don't think they had the money to test, he was trying to bluff me. It worked I quit taking it. But if NJCAA would have been called in, I'd been screwed. Then again you never know what NCAA will do. A few months back, a Navy Football player was busted w/ 5000 DBOL. The NCAA didn't test or suspend him, neither did his team. They all concluded he had the intention to sell them, but was busted before he had oppurtunity. Lucky Fucker!

Your school or the governing body of your sport has the right to test you. this can also include and subsidary governing body, ie. Big XII or SEC. It says so in the release form you have to sign to become a student athlete. I'm not sure how many bowl athlete's were tested for juice, but do know all that played in BCS bowls were tested for ephedra and other enhancement drugs. Like I said don't know how this test relates to juice. Bottom line, just be careful. I wouldn't reccomend starting SUST mid season. Don't do anything to draw much attention in that area.

Man I played 1 year at a major juco in southern cali and 3 years in a d1 program in cali and I never even thought about trying to juice. Man I was a stupid fuck.

Here are the pertinent sections of the NJCAA Statement of Purpose:

It is the position of the NJCAA that it will serve as a resource and referral agency for any athlete, coach, or administrator who wishes to secure information relative to the effects, consequences and potential avenues of treatment for substance abuse; to coordinate the efforts of coaches and athletic administrators in their efforts to serve as educational liaisons for those student-athletes wishing to further their athletic careers at four-year institutions that are subject to drug testing procedures; and to continue to endorse and encourage efforts on the part of member institutions to educate their athletes to the implications of drug usage in their lives beyond athletics.

The NJCAA requires of its member institutions the following:
1) Development and implementation of a drug and alcohol (to include tobacco) awareness education program for all members of inter- collegiate athletic department staffs and student-athletes.
2) Development and distribution of an institutional policy statement relative to the use and abuse of alcohol, tobacco, drugs, and other controlled substances. This policy statement should address participation and the expectations of the member institution for each intercollegiate athletic department staff member's and student- athlete's standard of behavior.
3) Development and implementation of a plan for referral, treatment, rehabilitation for all members of intercollegiate athletic department staffs and student-athletes with drug and/or alcohol-related problems.
4) By using various resources of individual institutions in response to institutional needs and demands, investigate the feasibility of a complete and comprehensive drug use and abuse screening program.

The only requirement is to educate, and to investigate the feasability of screenings. Testing is NOT required, and the D1 "gladiator school" juco's turn a blind eye to such things.

Ju Co's are off the charts with gear...

Be forwarned...legit track programs know this...and are wary to heavilly recruit Ju Co sprinters.

From my personal experience, it seems that Football athletes fair much better at Ju Co's than track athletes.

IM...did you ever get my PM or E-mail?

I coached 4 years of Juco football, 2-Time National Champs. If any testing is done, its by the individual school and not the NJCAA. The school I happen to coach at did not test anyone. Steroids were heavily used by our baseball team. I think they were used very little by our football players- mainly due to financial reasons.

Coach K

Top Bottom