Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

we're planning on going too...

sheez_ripped

High End Bro
Platinum
we're planning on going to the Arnold too...

it's to be my birthday present....

maybe i'll see some of u guys there!

oops...don't know why this ended up as a new thread.

Last edited:
We will all have to have some sort of code thingy going on , so we will know who is who :)

I hope so Spatts ; otherwise I might of set myself up for a party I dont want to attend :rolleyes:

If you're talking about the Arnold Classic, and anyone cares, Mache and I will be there :D...

I'm going, got my train tickets last night. I've always hated flying, so no calling me a wuss. There was a thread on the chat board about this too, so I bet there will be hoardes of us.

wilson6 said:
We need to have some way to meet each other at the Arnold. Perhaps an arm band, patch, pin?

W6

How about a elite fitness t-shirt? I already have one. They even make cute little ones for the ladies...

spatterson said:
Hell yeah, I care! I've never seen you, but Mache is a hottie! Can't wait to meet her! You both seem like really cool people. Maybe the two of you can convince my hubby to start training with me.

Mache gets all the attention ;) Actually there's pics of me on the pics of men board. That was back in early October when I was 225lbs. Now I'm pushing 245lbs and should hopefully be up to at least 250-255lbs. It shouldn't be hard to convince your hubby to start training after he attends the Arnold. That should be enough inspiration in itself. Can't wait to see everyone...

Top Bottom