well you're not hear with me,LOLforeigngirl said:I'm listening to music and drinking
now I'm singing and dancing and drinking and posting and drinkingbuffer1 said:well you're not hear with me,LOL
^^^foreigngirl said:now I'm singing and dancing and drinking and posting and drinking
agreemightymouse69 said:^^^
Put a webcam show on for us?
let me buy it firstmightymouse69 said:^^^
Put a webcam show on for us?
mightymouse69 said:^^^
Put a webcam show on for us?
foreigngirl said:let me buy it first
well go, get one,lol,HURRY,we'll waitforeigngirl said:let me buy it first
buffer1 said:well go, get one,lol,HURRY,we'll wait![]()
thats rightmightymouse69 said:I swear we won't tell anyone anything.
buffer1 said:well go, get one,lol,HURRY,we'll wait![]()
foreigngirl said:now I'm singing and dancing and drinking and posting and drinking
foreigngirl said:ok, I'll start my car right now, you just wait
oh, its going downjack_schitt said:Drink more. I just ate a banana flip and cracked a Budweiser. I'm probably going to hell for this.
This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














