Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Well ... continuing to progress.. about 235 now..

Frackal said:
once I reach my goals, (which this is the perfect time to achieve) than I have no doubts that a few yearly cycles of var/light test and maybe some eq or occasional insulin will suit me fine.

You will never lower the doses, you will always seek to be bigger than you are right now, therefore you will not wan't to do light cycles. Even if after this one you feel "big", chances are that in a year or two you will get bored and start stacking for an even freakier body composition which requires higher doses.

Ahh. Its the bodybuilder's lifestyle. Props to you if you manage to stay on the safe side. I know I couldn't.

Cant use high dose test.... deca is your friend ... tren is mega harsh

Re: Re: Well ... continuing to progress.. about 235 now..

Ceebs said:

You have a dirty trick-ass ho bastard metabolism. I hate you.

(And I mean that in the nicest possible way. :luxlove: )

Its posts like that which remind me why I like you so much.. how do you come up with that stuff!

Buy me a:

Working USB hub
Working CD/DVD player

and I will send you pics

otherwise I will have to wait until I get a new pc (few months) because this one is complete shit. the paypal of pcs

Frackal said:
Cant use high dose test.... deca is your friend ... tren is mega harsh

lol

Deca will be your enemy by week 7-12......

tren - mega harsh??

How is it any more harsh(75 mg ED) than say 1200 mg total androgens per week?

Cornholio said:

lol

Deca will be your enemy by week 7-12......

tren - mega harsh??

How is it any more harsh(75 mg ED) than say 1200 mg total androgens per week?

Can't just dump it together like that kneegrow, I had little to no hairloss on 500mg Test/400EQ/350mg Winstrol.

500mg Test/525mg Fina murdered my ass...20-40 came out a day.

Paulos said:

Can't just dump it together like that kneegrow, I had little to no hairloss on 500mg Test/400EQ/350mg Winstrol.

500mg Test/525mg Fina murdered my ass...20-40 came out a day.

I am not suprised but that is not the point of my post.....

I am referring to total mg dosage as it applies to liver function.

my point is that fina is about 2x as androgenic as test...so 75 mg a day - theoretically = 525 mg per week......the same as his dose of test at 600 mg a week, when you add 600 mg of EQ on top of that, I feel that liver profiles will be the same.

YOu doing 525 of fina - converts to about 1000 of test plus another 500 of test proper = lots of hair loss - no wonder.

Again - imo 75 mg of Fina per day is certainly no worse than 600 test/600 deca(EQ)

Top Bottom