Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Well ... continuing to progress.. about 235 now..

MrMuscle said:

Yeah im natural, so i dont really feel im "only" 212.
ANd i happy i can eat a lot, i like food.
But i keep it ultra clean.

damn im bigger than that and have to starve my self to get to 225 at 1000 - 1500 calories. im not fat the weight just doesnt budge

Frackal said:
I admit the abs are beginning to disappear.... today I ate:

You have a dirty trick-ass ho bastard metabolism. I hate you.

(And I mean that in the nicest possible way. :luxlove: )

Let's get naked together and I can attempt to pass some of my genes onto you orally :google:

Frack, you're like 20, right?

Just out of curiosity, how much do you suppose you'll weigh when you're 25, move out of your mom's house, and can't afford to use (or can no longer tolerate) the multiple drug regimen you're on?

Seriously, congrats on achieving your short-term goals, though.

NOT a flame bro, just questioning how completely you've thought this whole thing through...

6' tall ... live with father... multiple drug regimen? Aside from light slin use, 600 deca and 600 eq a week is very minor... once I reach my goals, (which this is the perfect time to achieve) than I have no doubts that a few yearly cycles of var/light test and maybe some eq or occasional insulin will suit me fine... as far as affording it, I work at GNC right now, there is a reasonable chancep that this is the most broke I'll ever be.

Not that bad at all... should add taking a modest 125mg test / week for that...this may be in your future bro :p ...embrace the deca... on an upside, this cycle is definitely superior to my test only + proscar cycle even at 850mg a week

Fuck Deca, I am never using anything that is wang suppressing in any form again.

I feel like a god damn girl most of the time now, it's starting to get back to normal but for a while I was fagging it up p60 style.

Top Bottom