Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Well ... continuing to progress.. about 235 now..

F

Frackal

I admit the abs are beginning to disappear.... today I ate:

1,000 calorie shake whey, honey cottage cheese
2 Chinese food meals w/ additional hamburger patties brought along by me for xtra protein
(fuck feel like throwing up typing this)

Took the gloves off on ice cream

peanut butter cup ice cream, 500 cals per cup, BUT no trans fats and minimal saturated fats, 2 hamburger patties, scoop of whey

Gallon whole milk

going to bed soon, have to wake up to knock down last shake of udos/olive oil/cottage cheese

Very sick of food... but happy....

Also, very impressed with:

Deca and Eq
and
Doggcrap's training methods
and
My digestive system who is being a very good sport and I will reward it with a good toxin and colon cleansing after cycle

You are going to eat your self out of house and home.. LOL

j/k Honey..

You are now at 235? WOW!!!!

good stuff man. that was only a cheat day right? or do you eat like that all the tim now?

im up to 212 now. WIth the abs you see on the avatar. eating around 4500kcal a day. No cardio, only lifting. and ofcourse keeping it clean still. 235 would be awesome. Keep going man!

Wow. Nice job, keep up the drive.

What has been your experience with DC training so far? I have read so much about it over the last couple of months but I'm currently in week 3 of a test/eq cycle and kinda scared to stray from my current way of training. (similar to Max-OT)

casavant said:
Good job man. Abs are highly overrated anyway.
agree 100% ................. where's the pics, frac?

Great work bro! Sounds like you got it all under control. You will love that cycle.

Getting all the food down is hard. Sometimes I eat so much I can just cough once and feel like it's going to come up. But it's the only way.

Keep it up, and pretty soon you will be telling us how you just hit 260! :)

Frack are you using slin? I cut it out after a few weeks bc i got so bloated. I plan on hitting 255 again on this one, only i will be under 10% BF. I only have 20lbs to go and 6weeks so maybe i'll post pics in may.

Yes I am, but only 2x a week, and 2 shots on those days... it's working well, not using it straight through cycle... also, feel somewhat sluggish but still good at 235.. Will be done with week 4 of cycle tomorrow, making me about 1/2 way done.

Top Bottom