Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Well ... continuing to progress.. about 235 now..

MrMuscle said:
good stuff man. that was only a cheat day right? or do you eat like that all the tim now?

im up to 212 now. WIth the abs you see on the avatar. eating around 4500kcal a day. No cardio, only lifting. and ofcourse keeping it clean still. 235 would be awesome. Keep going man!

geez man how the fuck you eat that much and stay only 212 pounds with no cardio?

are you natural or juicin?

nclifter6feet6 said:

geez man how the fuck you eat that much and stay only 212 pounds with no cardio?

Everyone metabolises food at different rates, his metabolism is very inefficient in terms of survival but great for staying lean. I only ate about 3000-3500 cals daily to get to about 280, my body really burns calories very slowly.

gwl9dta4 said:

Everyone metabolises food at different rates, his metabolism is very inefficient in terms of survival but great for staying lean. I only ate about 3000-3500 cals daily to get to about 280, my body really burns calories very slowly.

i have to eat about 1500 to maintain 225

nclifter6feet6 said:

i have to eat about 1500 to maintain 225

It's cool, we're lucky and don't have to gorge ourselves with food. I can cut at 2000-2500 cals per day not be full as hell, and i currently weight about 235. It's really a blessing.

But i had some problems in the beginning as i followed the standard guidelines and discovered that i got fat real easy and could not understand why as none of the typical calorie charts applied to me in terms od calories needed, they all way over-estimated my food intake.

gwl9dta4 said:

It's cool, we're lucky and don't have to gorge ourselves with food. I can cut at 2000-2500 cals per day not be full as hell, and i currently weight about 235. It's really a blessing.

But i had some problems in the beginning as i followed the standard guidelines and discovered that i got fat real easy and could not understand why as none of the typical calorie charts applied to me in terms od calories needed, they all way over-estimated my food intake.
i only require about 60 grams of protien too keep muscle

nclifter6feet6 said:

Yeah im natural, so i dont really feel im "only" 212.
ANd i happy i can eat a lot, i like food.
But i keep it ultra clean.

Top Bottom