Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Well, 15 weeks out, here we go...

PitBullPretty

Posing coach put me in one of her suits yesterday since mine isn't finished yet. I actually think I like red, whereas I didn't before. I need some more upper trap and bigger biceps...they're very "peaked" but just plain not big enough!

What do you guys think?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using EliteFitness

I think you look fantastic already and I think you'll look good in just about any color you wear, seems like you've got that complexion. I think physically you're close already, you know? Like the way I've seen some girls look at 8 weeks out. I could be wrong, tough to tell if you're not in a mandatory pose ... and I know it's hard to pose and take your own pictures.

As far as suits, I'm partial to brunettes and darker colors, like burgundies to purple to royal blue, but that's me. You wear what makes you feel beautiful and confident, it'll come across.

Thank you!!!! That's really encouraging. I feel pretty gross right now because my skin is all loose. I've lost a ton of BF but really can't tell just by looking. I don't know what to do to help it shrink. Ugh!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom