Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Weightlifting belt for 5’1 female, 115 lb

MonsterPear

Hello everyone, I have been working out for a couple of years now. I am at the point in my training where I am considering using a weightlifting belt. My frame is small, and I think the spinal support a weightlifting belt can provide me will be beneficial as I pass my body weight (115 lb.) in squats and deadlifts.

My question is:

Does anyone have any recommendations for a belt? As far as quality is concerned - Is it necessary to have an expensive leather belt? Or are there cheaper alternatives that are just as good? I don’t mind spending the money if it is really worth it.

I welcome and appreciate any advice, thank you!

My wife really likes her Hawk Sport Lever belt 10mm. This belt should take good care of you for a while and is really easy to tighten and then loosen after your lift.

Hello everyone, I have been working out for a couple of years now. I am at the point in my training where I am considering using a weightlifting belt. My frame is small, and I think the spinal support a weightlifting belt can provide me will be beneficial as I pass my body weight (115 lb.) in squats and deadlifts.

My question is:

Does anyone have any recommendations for a belt? As far as quality is concerned - Is it necessary to have an expensive leather belt? Or are there cheaper alternatives that are just as good? I don’t mind spending the money if it is really worth it.

I welcome and appreciate any advice, thank you!
I am not using a belt and my girl is not using one because of her back. When you use a belt it makes your back weak.

@MonsterPear can you share your training log with the community?

Please post a Log Journal asap for us

Please click the womens forum
top RIGHT, you see: +POST THREAD
click that

in Title: write your cycle name, like> My _____ Cycle Log
___ = the name of your log
example: My Training Log
in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your progress

here are examples of LOG Journals

ol wolf gave you a good one

mobster also would know

i haven't worn a belt in many years. the more i learned on them the more i am convinced they do way more harm than good. same goes for gloves and straps/wraps. i train RAW, that is what i believe in

my g/f has an elastic belt of some sort to keep her waist tight try that
please can you share your training diet log?

leather belts with cushion I use generic from amazon
+LOG asap for us PLEASE please

Top Bottom