Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Weight Training Gloves.

I have also noticed the uptick in webtoe shoes, and even a pair of UFC branded MMA gloves on a weightlifter lately.

If you put on those gloves, you might as well wear a spaghetti strap tank top and curl in the squat rack. That is, if the Planet Fitness you will join soon after buying the gloves has a squat rack.

B-

agree it is not very manly to wear gloves to the gym

but its also not very manly to worry about what a bunch of dudes on an internet forum think of you and if you have their approval to wear what you want to wear.

agree it is not very manly to wear gloves to the gym

but its also not very manly to worry about what a bunch of dudes on an internet forum think of you and if you have their approval to wear what you want to wear.

who will most probably never see you anyway.. Besides that i use gloves and i dont care!!

You are slightly less gay today because you didn't wear the gloves.

Now I'm not saying you're gay, but every guy no matter how masculine has some gay traits.

Now you are a little less gay and a little more man.

Stand up and be proud!

^^ LOL. if what some of your are saying that wearing gloves isn't good for the forearms then i am gonna stay away.

but want to hear something funny i saw?

there is this dude at my gym who is massive. he is built like a linebacker.. benches 450+.. anyway I saw him one time using gardener gloves while benching and he was wearing slacks and a dress shirt. i guess he didn't want to go home after work to change, so he probably stopped at an ace hardware store and found gloves... that i thought was weird

Top Bottom