Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

weight lifting as a teenager?

you're fine to lift weights by now. i doubt you'll be lifting anything "heavy" anyway. my little brother started lifting when he was in fourth grade and he's 6'1" now, and that's tall for our family. as long as you train properly everything should be fine.

jimmy32 said:
im 16 but im right about in the middle of puberty, im kind of a late bloomer. but still, what im asking is will weight lifting make my muscles grow any faster or larger than they would grow anyway? how would i know if my gains are actually coming from the training or if they would have come naturally?

Youd know cuz people dont become muscular naturally, I think average arm size of non-lifters is like 10-12 inches around.

matto18 said:
you're fine to lift weights by now. i doubt you'll be lifting anything "heavy" anyway. my little brother started lifting when he was in fourth grade and he's 6'1" now, and that's tall for our family. as long as you train properly everything should be fine.

Heavy is relative to the individual

Top Bottom