Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Weekly Progress Pics

You only live once so you might as well do crack too. Fuck it, why not, right?

lol no man. you cant overdose on steroids. All im saying is that if you have a good diet and you exercise, theres really no problem. If you do it right. If you pin 1g weekly then yea you might not be ok but im pretty sure a light cycle wouldnt hurt him.

OK well i wanna be fucking beast status throughout my 20's, dontl isten to 75th hes probably some computer dork. Do what you gotta do but trust me theres far worse things out there than steroids. I know a lot of people especially mods that took them hella young. not the smartest thing to do but its not the worst either especially if you have a good diet

Yeah, Im just some computer dork. No life or training experience whatsoever.

Boarding, stay natty for the time being borheim. Making good progress so far, but dont get impatient.

lol

boarding is on a cycle, i was talking about iggy!

Yes I am. Seeing a lot of progress this week too.

zxp4ow.jpg

eapa1w.jpg

13ypkxy.jpg

Yes i badly need a hair cut and a shave

nice gains! are you seeing any sides? i want to do a beast stack with var incorporated into it during or after. (depending on what the knowledgable folks on EF inform me of doing). great work, keep it up bro!

Today

51onz5.jpg

2vhyj48.jpg

I'm really happy with my progress so far. I'm up a lot of weight at about 235 right now. Shoulders/traps/chest/arms all have made good progress. I look nothing like my first pics and I'm getting comments everywhere I turn. Went back to Penn state for the weekend and had a bouncer ask me if I was on the football team. My friends all asked if I juiced. Etc

damn bro! you beefed up, i can definately see a big difference. great job! i hope to see the same, then i want to run a var cycle to cut. ill be starting my beast/katana cycle this coming week, any advice?

Top Bottom