Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Weak heart

Truthugs

I've been on creatine for a little over a year. Works great.

Anyways, I just went to the doctor the other day, and he said that I have a weak heart.

I was advised by someone else (not the doctor) to stop using creatine. They said that creatine builds up a layer of tissue and it goes around the heart. And then it eventually hardens.

So should I stop creatine?

I've got $120 worth of creatine left in my room. Parents are gonna throw it out saying thats it's dangerous.

Give me some info people.

Never heard of this before, ask for proof in what that person is saying. I've heard a million things about supplements and most are false, so ask for proof. Ask that person did you read that in a study? Personally i call b.s.

You may want to look at coQ10 for your heart, and find ways to strengthen your heart which sounds very odd that the doc said you have a weak heart. You may have a murmor or arrythmia or something like that i'm guessing and not really "weak" i think.

That doesn't sound accurate.Actually, there are a few ongoing studies on Creatine supplementation in Cardiac insufficiency, since it can enhance contratility.What you describe resembles pericarditis ( inflammatory process of the pericardium, outer layer of heart, and it has nothing to do with creatine.

Top Bottom