Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

We should use this section

Sh4dowF4lcon said:
I think his plat runs out around June, poyebor will you renew or will we be in here bad mouthing you without your knowledge. Please tell me you will be renewing. I will have to make fun of you if you cant mail a money order for $9 a month to Anton.
That's right Pooboy, refer to Sh4dow's avatar if you have any ???'s.

onerepmaximum said:
of Elite Fitness to make fun or people who can't access it. That's probably what the mods do on their board..

The mod board is not exciting.
It's like thinking that cleaning out your closet after 3 pm to be a good thing.

By 7pm when you're got all your clothes, shoes and mic crap all over the floor you realize nothing's gonna change and you still have to put it all back.

velvett said:

By 7pm when you're got all your clothes, shoes and mic crap all over the floor you realize nothing's gonna change and you still have to put it all back.
I was hoping that it was drama, and plotting and conspiracies :)

onerepmaximum said:
I was hoping that it was drama, and plotting and conspiracies :)

Oh sure that's around - it's just not of the mod board - well, at least not until it's exposed and talked out to death.

:devil:

velvett said:

see, you deserve a smily for that... oh wait...

:velvett:

:supercool:

Top Bottom