Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

We should use this section

I caugtht 2 large mouth bass today that weighed over 4lbs!! man what a rush. I lost 2 other big ones and caught a dozen bass under 2lbs. BIGTIME TEXAS FISHING!! :)

Sh4dowF4lcon said:
I caugtht 2 large mouth bass today that weighed over 4lbs!! man what a rush. I lost 2 other big ones and caught a dozen bass under 2lbs. BIGTIME TEXAS FISHING!! :)

I just LOVE bass fishing! Especially early in the morning when they're hitting crazy mad on jitterbugs and hula poppers! Nothing gets the heart racing faster than a hit on one of those two lures.

I have to settle for smoking a Padron 1926 #1 Maduro. ;) Life sucks at times, this isn't one of them...

strongsmartsexy said:
I just LOVE bass fishing! Especially early in the morning when they're hitting crazy mad on jitterbugs and hula poppers! Nothing gets the heart racing faster than a hit on one of those two lures.

I have to settle for smoking a Padron 1926 #1 Maduro. ;) Life sucks at times, this isn't one of them...

Since I was a kid I loved fishing in the rain. I dunno, it just well, this morning it is crisp and cool with a steady light rain. I got my rain suit, went to a private lake near Heath, TX. I had a field day with medium and small minnows in about 2 ft of water near lots of reeds and some old broke down docks. :fishing: I stayed tilll the clouds broke and the sun burned my face and arms.

Relaxing around the crib beofre a new week starts.

:f4lcon: <---smiley for f4lcon but needs to be a pic of a redneck fishin' smiley

Sh4dowF4lcon said:
Since I was a kid I loved fishing in the rain. I dunno, it just well, this morning it is crisp and cool with a steady light rain. I got my rain suit, went to a private lake near Heath, TX. I had a field day with medium and small minnows in about 2 ft of water near lots of reeds and some old broke down docks. :fishing: I stayed tilll the clouds broke and the sun burned my face and arms.

Hopefully, I can get out soon. My fishing buddy moved away over the winter, so I'm gonna be fishing solo I guess. That's cool though. I can't wait to put my boat on the water and drag a watermelon seed lizard through the lilly pads.

:f4lcon: <---smiley for f4lcon but needs to be a pic of a redneck fishin' smiley

Sh4dowF4lcon said:

Some of my favorite memories as a kid are fishing from docks on the Mississippi river with a 12' cane pole and catching blue gill until we about dropped. Occasionally we'd catch a bass or even a Northern Pike. Damn those were fun time!

nothing and I mean nothing beats cane pole fishing for blue gill or crappie or sun perch.

We have some fat little blue gills at the farm and boy they are fun.

Where you live bor?

Sh4dowF4lcon said:
nothing and I mean nothing beats cane pole fishing for blue gill or crappie or sun perch.

We have some fat little blue gills at the farm and boy they are fun.

Where you live bor?

I live in Sandyeggo presently. However, I fished as a kid in MN and WI.

As I got older I loved catching panfish on 8' whippy fly rods. It would feel like you were dragging a cast iron skillet sideways with one of them. They LOVED hitting the small poppers....

Top Bottom