Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

We should have a Ms. EF pagent...

Killah, Gambino & Bile, this thread has officially been put on flirt watch. a pageant with hot chicks is fine, but let's catch this before it gets out of hand if the ass kissing starts.
 
bran987 said:
Killah, Gambino & Bile, this thread has officially been put on flirt watch. a pageant with hot chicks is fine, but let's catch this before it gets out of hand if the ass kissing starts.


Absolutely. Keep it clean fellas. Also, let's see some tits.
 
haha that would be a pretty cool idea.. have an EF sponsored contest or something.. "hint hint" someone should do it haha
 
SublimeZM said:
and then id beat you after :blackeyesmiley:
owned-2.jpg
 
IvanOffelitch said:
ALL the women of EF are beautiful in their own rights. Let's not muddy things up by pitting them against one another.

:rose: :rose: :rose: for the ladies of EF :)


aww that sweet


but I am not qualified to be in any pageant , they wont even let me fill in the application.. I am too Hideous for it
 
habitualhealth said:
Mods, please move this to *Dumbest idea ever*

Thanks. :rolleyes:

*looking for proper forum*

Staying in C&C......same thing.... :verygood:
 
IamnotUrGirlFriend said:
but I am not qualified to be in any pageant , they wont even let me fill in the application.. I am too Hideous for it

okay, well see ya, now get the hell off the thread.

this may be the greatest idea of all time. too bad sublime had to come in with his smartass remarks and muck it all up.
 
KillahBee said:
Absolutely. Keep it clean fellas. Also, let's see some tits.


Exactly, keep it respectable men, and lets see some gash pics

:licker:
 
yeah loads of the women will go for this.....not


you have to understand the majority of them like to hunt for attention solo and post pics in their own threads and thrive on the plaudits
 
I dont think any self respecting woman would find herself even *tempted*to participate.

That said, Im forwarding my photo entries to Bran as we speak.
 
Smurfy said:
I dont think any self respecting woman would find herself even *tempted*to participate.

That said, Im forwarding my photo entries to Bran as we speak.
Thanks for the entry. At first glance, I believe you'll make a strong showing. Looks like a steel trap that thing. Squatting works.
 
tuc biscuit said:
yeah loads of the women will go for this.....not


you have to understand the majority of them like to hunt for attention solo and post pics in their own threads and thrive on the plaudits
Tuc, did you see my picture thread???
 
habitualhealth said:
Mods, please move this to *Dumbest idea ever*

Thanks. :rolleyes:

Can't do it..."dumbest idea ever" is full, mostly with aap's threads.

:)
 
habitualhealth said:
Mods, please move this to *Dumbest idea ever*

Thanks. :rolleyes:

Sounds like someone needs to lighten up a tadd bit....its friday....so take a deep breath and relax...wooooosaaaa.....find your center...and smile..it was a joke...HELMET!
 
MattTheSkywalker said:
Can't do it..."dumbest idea ever" is full, mostly with aap's threads.

:)

Now that I cannot argue.
I do come up with some pretty stupid stuff.
 
I'll donate the drool cups to all of EF's most exceptional placebo's who think the ladies here will actually fall for this Carrot Top'ish contest.

I'll also donate the row boat oars so we can beat them senseless while their cups overflowith.
 
habitualhealth said:
Mods, please move this to *Dumbest idea ever*

Thanks. :rolleyes:
Mods, please move this to the "girls shouldnt get a say in anything, and a couple hundred years ago even 13 year old males had more power than 30 year old females, and it should still be this way" forum

Thanks :rolleysiesesesL:
 
I'll go against the grain and say there's no need for full nudity. However, some see through lingerie would be interesting. ;) :heart:
 
IvanOffelitch said:
ALL the women of EF are beautiful in their own rights. Let's not muddy things up by pitting them against one another.

:rose: :rose: :rose: for the ladies of EF :)
You must spread some Karma around before giving it to IvanOffelitch again.
:qt:
 
IvanOffelitch said:
ALL the women of EF are beautiful in their own rights. Let's not muddy things up by pitting them against one another.

:rose: :rose: :rose: for the ladies of EF :)
oh god, this is the lamest e-game i've ever seen!
 
I think beauty pageants and the like are so degrading. My face looks better than you face. So fu***** what. Yeah, I'm in a mood tonight.
 
biteme said:
I think beauty pageants and the like are so degrading. My face looks better than you face. So fu***** what. Yeah, I'm in a mood tonight.

I can hear it now...

"If my dog had a face like hers, I'd shave it's butt and teach it to walk backwards." :rolleyes:

I'm in the same mood bro.
 
Top Bottom