Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Way to go US military!

Fuck ya it does. That's fairly recent obscure news of course because they're trying to use aspartame in everything including milk now. Aspartame is also addictive. Aspartame isn't supposed to mess with insulin, but someone it's proven to cause insulin release when it touches your mouth literally. This is why diet sodas make people fatter and completely addicted to diet nonsense

i think red40 also causes cancer. i wish they wouldn't use food dyes in food at all. is it really necessary for our food to be a certain color for people to eat it? seems silly to me

Yeh that's dumb, I don't need my cheese to be yellow... I need it fully nutritious and not made of bullshit.

Aspartame in conjunction with carbohydrate reduces insulin levels during endurance exercise.
Siegler J, Howell K, Vince R, Bray J, Towlson C, Peart D, Mellor D, Atkin S.
Source
School of Science and Health, University of Western Sydney, Campbelltown, Australia. [email protected].
Abstract
BACKGROUND:
As most sport drinks contain some form of non-nutritive sweetener (e.g. aspartame), and with the variation in blood glucose regulation and insulin secretion reportedly associated with aspartame, a further understanding of the effects on insulin and blood glucose regulation during exercise is warranted. Therefore, the aim of this preliminary study was to profile the insulin and blood glucose responses in healthy individuals after aspartame and carbohydrate ingestion during rest and exercise.
FINDINGS:
Each participant completed four trials under the same conditions (45 min rest + 60 min self-paced intense exercise) differing only in their fluid intake: 1) carbohydrate (2% maltodextrin and 5% sucrose (C)); 2) 0.04% aspartame with 2% maltodextrin and 5% sucrose (CA)); 3) water (W); and 4) aspartame (0.04% aspartame with 2% maltodextrin (A)). Insulin levels dropped significantly for CA versus C alone (43%) between pre-exercise and 30 min, while W and A insulin levels did not differ between these time points.
CONCLUSIONS:
Aspartame with carbohydrate significantly lowered insulin levels during exercise versus carbohydrate alone.

Aspartame in conjunction with carbohyd... [J Int Soc Sports Nutr. 2012] - PubMed - NCBI

It's talked about a lot on obscure news stations that the government and everyone else likes to ignore and call crazies. It's not something the FDA and govt. want us to realize. Same case with Monsanto. You won't see a single politician eating GMO or aspartame products I gaurantee you that.

^^^ food prices would jump if that happened. as long as people buy the cheaper things they see at the grocery store then thats how things will be. blame the consumers, not the govt. people spend money on extra's for their car or house but they won't spend an extra buck on organic or GMO free. people try and balance the PH of their aquarium or swimming pool so things are balanced but will eat and drink overly acidic things. i never understood how some people don't go to the dentist either to take care of their teeth but will spend money on their rims for their car.

Top Bottom