Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Water

polar707

I know this may be getting technical, but I have heard many sources claim that drinking water during a meal dilutes the digestive enzymes that your stomach just secreted in preperation for digestion. This in turn comprimses digestion, which brings a whole world of problems, since digestion is essential for so many things, like absorbing nutrients, STAYING ALIVE, building muscle, absorbing protein, and making sure everything else functions properly. Others claim it doesn't matter how and when you drink it, but that you drink X amount. Can anyone contribute???
Thanx :confused:

ALSO...

I know everyone responds differently to different things, so some people's digestive systems may be more sensitive than others and respond better to not drinking water during a meal. I've heard that drinking water thirty minutes before eating helps to wash out the residue from the previous meal and gets you hungry. ??? Any contributions???
Thanx :confused:

Drinking water or anything else before a meal makes me full... but i can drink shitloads after a meal!

Not sure if theres any truth to what ur saying.. but we do need water at some stage cause it transports the food (someone correct me if im wrong :) )

No water is not bad, I don't see where this idea came from. If a person is merely 2% dehydrated, preformace can drop down 34-55%, not tell me is water bad? NO, surely water is the gift to life, without water your body cannot function properly or maintain bodily homeostasis.

Mr.X :cool:

Evil!!

Some of the known perils of water (otherwise known as dihydrogen monoxide, or DHMO):

- Death due to accidental inhalation of DHMO, even in small quantities.

- Prolonged exposure to solid DHMO causes severe tissue damage.

- Excessive ingestion produces a number of unpleasant though not typically life-threatening side-effects.

- DHMO is a major component of acid rain.

- Gaseous DHMO can cause severe burns.

- Contributes to soil erosion.

- Leads to corrosion and oxidation of many metals.

- Contamination of electrical systems often causes short-circuits.

- Exposure decreases effectiveness of automobile brakes.

- Found in biopsies of pre-cancerous tumors and lesions.

- Often associated with killer cyclones in the U.S. Midwest and elsewhere.

- Thermal variations in DHMO are a suspected contributor to the El Nino weather effect.

Learn more about the adverse affects:

http://www.dhmo.org/

Top Bottom