Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

water and dnp

You should see a Dr. after reading your posts there is no doubt in my mind you have an eating disorder seek treatment before you kill yourself.

bbk42mac said:
jenscats5
i screwed myself up getting as fat as i did, this is yet another effort at retribution

I was fat as a kid too.......hey I was fat when I was 26!! 170lbs at 5'4" tall!! I was busting out of a size 16.....

But your "weight" comment is not realistic.....you're talking about the scale weight which means nothing.....I'm currently 140lbs and a VERY loose size 10 pants - well they are actually falling off me.....so scale weight is a number ONLY - don't let it define you as a person.

Hey,

I won't shit you and tell you that I know ANYTHING about DNP because I'm a drug free gal whe it comes to diet/fitness.

However, I do have a bachelor's degree in chemistry and I can tell you this. When I was in chemistry classes we made simple things sometimes such as aspirin. We had state of the art equipment, pure reagents, hoods, drying ovens, etc. STILL, we were vehemently warned NEVER to ingest anything that we made. With all due respect, you have NO IDEA how incorrect you can be in your reactions or what sort of weird things you can create. Taking shit you are mixing up in your bathroom, without proper knowledge of chemistry or equipment, especially something that can be as toxic as DNP is analogous to putting a loaded revolver to your head and firing.

You are going to end up hurting yourself over something silly such as being a bit out of shape. I haven't figured out if you meant 118 pounds or what. ??? Regardless, being that reckless with your health over a body issue is sad.

Eating one meal a day and limiting yourself on water isn't healthy. You have probably slowed up your metabolism. I know how counter intuitive it may seem, but please go up to the stickies and read the shadow plan. Give it 6 weeks and if you still want to do DNP come back and ask again.

Seriously. Please just trust the girls like Sassy, musclemom, jenscat, bunny etc. Have you looked at these ladies galleries? I can guarantee you that they are NOT GOING HUNGRY. You don't have to starve to lose weight. I feel for you, because I used to do that to myself. You don't have to.

Just try the plan as laid out in the sticky. It will work way better than DNP. I PROMISE.

I KNEW IT!

BBK, 118 lbs., at 5'4" :rolleyes:

You cannot go by waist measurements to get even a rough estimate of body fat, not even close.

... let me tell you something sugar, okay, I'm gonna try to stay calm ...

Now you do not know me. But have no reason to shit you. I know NOTHING about DNP and will not address that. However, your bodyfat cannot POSSIBLY be 30%, that is utterly impossible. At 118 pounds, that would mean you MUST be carrying 35 pounds of fat, which leaves you with 83 pounds of lean body mass which MUST include (for you to be upright and sucking oxygen) ALL of your organs, your bones, your muscles, your tendons, ligaments, skin, etc. It is a medical impossibility.

1. Your skeleton comprises 20% of your overall mass, your skeleton ALONE weighs 24 pounds.

2. Your skin by itself weighs about 8 pounds (8 to 10 for the average person, and girls have thinner skin)

3. Your blood is about 7% of your weight, another 8 pounds.

4. Your frigging BRAIN weighs about 3 of those pounds. Now start using it:

5. NOW, ADD THE NUMBERS UP remember, you're 118 lbs., 30% fat, so you MUST have 83 lbs of lean mass, RIGHT?

24 + 8 + 8 + 3 = 43 pounds of ESSENTIAL STUFF and we haven't even GOTTEN to the rest of the other bodily organs, muscle, tendons, ligaments, necessary bodily water, and the basic amount of visceral fat required to maintain life.

You cannot be 30% fat, it is impossible.

Currently you are at the EXTREME low end of acceptable weight for your height.

TRY MY calculators:

http://www.healthstatus.com/calculate/lbm

You are, if anything, underweight. You most certainly do not need to lose weight. You may be over fat, but it is impossible for you to be in any shape, form or fashion, 30% bodyfat.

You do not need to lose more weight. You need to learn to eat properly, you need to exercise and you probably need professional help.

What you have succeeded in doing is giving yourself an eating disorder. I did it myself when I was 16. You need to stop what you're doing. You're being STUPID.

Wake up before you kill yourself.

With over a decade of severe eating disorders under my belt I will admit that I have done some crazy and harmful things to myself in order to lose weight. But this post HORRIFIED me.
You can’t "guesstimate" with this stuff.
You didn’t even sound concerned when you described being covered in a highly toxic chemical that was BURNING your skin.
Either you do not understand how dangerous DNP is, or you hate yourself so much that you don’t care.
Please don’t take those pills.

bbk42mac said:
laxative = i\'ve been eating one meal a day (small) and limiting fluids, i\'ve now upped my water intake but, my system won\'t be used to the dnp diet, i foresaw constipation and wanted to avoid that
i read you only get loose stools if you\'re electrolyte depleted or have some imbalance going on
(wow, lol.. i\'m being interrogated haha)

Are you shitting me? If I read this correctly you are starving yourself and now you want to bomb your system w/ DNP? Please clarify this before I go ape shit on what a stupid combination that is if what it appears to say is correct.

Sassy69
allot of people fast, some drink nothing but water for over 40 days, i couldn\'t handle the saltwater flush, just drank lots of juice and took a laxative (as you\'re meant to) tea at night
[/QUOTE]

Some drink nothing but water for 40 days? What does this accomplish? Are you concerned ONLY about this fucking number on the scale? What about your health for God's sake? Don't you think a HEALTHY body needs a little more than WATER to run on?

Seriously - you can do all this extreme shit to get a stupidly low number on the scale or some starved down version of what you think you have to be before you can be "happy" and I guarantee that as soon as you stop the extreme shit (which btw your body will not put up w/ regardless of what YOU want to do -it will simply tell u to fuck off and it shut itself down) you will rebound like you've never seen in your life. You won't have anything left to run with to "build back w/ up". You'll spend the next 6 months trying to recover your health and then your weight wont' be your biggest issue.

Oh wow. I really need to stay off this thread. First I think you should be spending your time focusing on being happy w/ yourself. If you let your perception of your body dictate your self-image - you are self-fucking already. You will never be happy because your body will never be perfect enough for whatever it is that you think you have to be before you can be happy.

As I said - the only way you can achieve a goal and stay there for more than a day before you rebound like a mofo is to condition your body down. Provide a lifestyle that is maintainable long term. That is the simple and basic truth.

Good luck and I certainly hope you see a doctor and get a full physical.

Sassy69 said:
Are you shitting me? If I read this correctly you are starving yourself and now you want to bomb your system w/ DNP? Please clarify this before I go ape shit on what a stupid combination that is if what it appears to say is correct.
No, you read it right. What you read is the twisted logic of an anorexic, Sassy.

She said it herself in another post, almost textbook:

bbk42mac said:
velvett, sound advice, i really appreciate your thoughts, but it\'s been long, i\'ve been very strict with myself for what seems like forever

i do lack muscle, trying to gain any seems to diminish my earlier weightloss
i know i\'ve gotta build up muscle, but in my mind the heavier the scales tell me i am, the lower my self esteem goes
i\'ve been focused on losing weight, gaining (despite it being muscle) seems like a setback to me
i feed off the scales, any loss further strengthens my determination, even slight gains depresses me and i can\'t put as much effort into doing what i should if i feel like shite
BBK has officially reached the point where she no longer can see what she really looks like. She will either wake up and get a grip on things OR she's gonna end up like Karen Carpenter. Whether she does it to herself over the course of years, or whether the DNP does it to her is a moot point.

She is an anorexic and all anorexics have the goal of looking like what they want to feel, e.g., nothing.

Top Bottom