Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

water and dnp

I'm just curious bbk - what are you going to do if the DNP doesn't get you what you want? What's Plan B?

Personally I'd suggest you get a copy of Bill Philips' Body for Life book and at least TRY to understand how nutrition and your body work instead of ignoring millions of years of human evolution that make it the amazing system it is and let your skewed image of yourself drive you to killing your body.

At least read the book and get an understanding of how your body works.

whoops ok
i can see my errors through your words, i\'ll can the dnp idea for now, will give myself two months of eating right and training, will chuck out the scales
but
if it doesn\'t work, me and dnp will have business to discuss
it\'s ok mods, you can lock this thread, i\'ll tangent on this idea for now
maybe i\'ll never need dnp, we\'ll see
thanks all
xxx

musclemom said:
No, it doesn't, but bear with me on this Nef, seriously, there's a method to my madness:

1. If our little friend is actually 118 lbs. (and it's a legitimate question, because she gave her height in inches) there is no way that she has 30% body fat. Which means she is operating on VERY wrong information/assumptions. She has major issues with her own perception of herself because she's already UNDERweight (skinny fat).

2. If she is 118 kg. then she weighs about 260, substantially more than 30% body fat (I know this because I'm 5'9", about 30% BF, well muscled, and nowhere near 260). Again, BKK is operating on WRONG information. Hell dropping the first half of that extra weight would be a breeze with nothing more than proper diet and regular exercise, which she ain't doing. No, she's already fasting with "lemonade" she's using laxatives, and now she's heard about DNP :rolleyes:

Frankly, at this point, NOTHING we tell her is going to get through, she thinks she found the "magic pill." The only thing that might make her LISTEN is to realize her basic facts are wrong and if she fucks this up she's paying with her life. She will cook herself from the inside out.

A 5'4" woman who weighs 118 pounds, cannot possibly have 30% body fat, it's medically, because approximately 95 pounds of her body is composed of critical lean body mass (like blood, bones, organs).

A 5'4" woman who weighs 260 pounds cannot possibly have 30% body fat, it's gotta be a lot more than that.

BKK is wrong either way. Like I said, if she's wrong about something as simple as HER OWN BODY FAT, what other facts is she wrong about? Obviously she's doubting herself, or she wouldn't have posted on this board to begin with.

BKK is playing with fire. But telling her not to take DNP won't change her mind.

But maybe if I can point out to her the reasons that she's clearly too fucking STUPID to be screwing with shit as dangerous as DNP she MIGHT hear me.

If that's brutal, I'm sorry, seriously.

An intelligent, informed adult playing with fire is one thing. A person who is clearly uninformed playing with fire, who doesn't have the ability to understand the basic rules of safety, and refuses to listen to sound advice, that's something entirely different.

Just wanted to clarify that my statement wasn't really directed at anyone. I'm just frustrated and helpless reading this.

DNP will not get her what she wants, even if she loses ten pounds on it.

bbk...IT WILL NEVER BE ENOUGH.

You listen to me and you listen HARD girl.

YOU NEED TO SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LISTEN TO THESE PEOPLE.

This is coming from someone who let her weight get down to 85 pounds at one point. You focus on that scale, if you let that scale tell you what your self worth is,

YOU WILL BE DEAD BEFORE YOU ARE HAPPY

You still listening? DEAD

It will NEVER be enough. NEVER. I KNOW. I deal with this, and fight it every day, and if there's one thing about people who have had or have eating disorders, we can sniff out our kind from a mile away. We know the lies we tell others and the lies we tell ourselves.

Get help now or you won't see 2008.

bbk42mac said:
whoops ok
i can see my errors through your words, i\'ll can the dnp idea for now, will give myself two months of eating right and training, will chuck out the scales
but
thanks all
xxx

OK so if I'm understanding this correctly the DNP is now Plan D or E and diet & training are for now? If that's correct, phew! Thank God.

If you want help w/ the diet & training, THAT'S something constructive we can help & support you with. If you are actually eating 1 small meal / day, then you will probably need to ease into "eating right" just because an immediate jump to LOTS more food than that will just be too much to deal with. The training, also ease into because you need the food to fuel a good workout. But you also need to not overtrain and stress your body beyond what it can handle. Frankly I'd say give yourself 3 weeks to ease into a complete healthy diet. Don't freak out over how you think you look -- the more important question is how do you FEEL? Your body should be absorbing food like crazy as you eat it and just start to feel really good to be getting what it needs. Also make sure you are sleeping well - that also is a huge part of "health" & "fitness" - recovery time.

bbk42mac said:
whoops ok
but
thanks all
xxx
Good. You have just made a decision for a HEALTHY and BEAUTIFUL body instead of a downhill path.

Congratulate yourself. You took the smart way.

bbk42mac said:
whoops ok
but
thanks all
xxx

Thank fucking god. I was about to lose my mind.

Sassy69 said:
OK so if I'm understanding this correctly the DNP is now Plan D or E and diet & training are for now? If that's correct, phew! Thank God.

If you want help w/ the diet & training, THAT'S something constructive we can help & support you with. If you are actually eating 1 small meal / day, then you will probably need to ease into "eating right" just because an immediate jump to LOTS more food than that will just be too much to deal with. The training, also ease into because you need the food to fuel a good workout. But you also need to not overtrain and stress your body beyond what it can handle. Frankly I'd say give yourself 3 weeks to ease into a complete healthy diet. Don't freak out over how you think you look -- the more important question is how do you FEEL? Your body should be absorbing food like crazy as you eat it and just start to feel really good to be getting what it needs. Also make sure you are sleeping well - that also is a huge part of "health" & "fitness" - recovery time.

Sass - due to the radical change from 1 meal a day to several - should she be concerned about possible bloating?? Something to be aware of & not freak out over it until her body normalizes as it's temporary!!

jenscats5 said:
Sass - due to the radical change from 1 meal a day to several - should she be concerned about possible bloating?? Something to be aware of & not freak out over it until her body normalizes as it's temporary!!

Just like any change you make to your body that you want to be part of your 'lifestyle' you need to ease into it. I have no expertise in eating disorders or extreme diets so I have no idea how long it takes to ease your body from being used to running on 1 meal per day (which puts it in total survival mode) to a normal and sufficient amount of food, and further making the transition in such a way that the person eating it can actually get all that food down. Food has a way of not being "objective" - if you aren't comfortable eating something because you aren't used to it or a big increase - that alone can make you not want to eat it. Then if you have a period of discomfort after you eat that you have to sit thru, its literally a 24/7 effort just to eat.

To that end I'd say lay out a schedule of adding in more good foods a meal at a time -- I suppose spaced out over the day so there isn't an immediate onslaught of trying to shovel it down & digest and feeling sick. Already the body is used to processing the small amount of food and then waiting another 24 hrs for the next small meal. If the whole "OMG I can't eat that much food" thing is going on or "OMG I'm gaining weight again" starts to mess w/ your mind, then slow down a bit. If you experience some bloat then just live w/ it - that's why you want to take it slow adding in foods so you dont' start throwing in laxatives, diuretics and all sorts of other shit to deal w/ the bloat.

I'd keep some digestive enzymes around maybe, but focus on the moving forward and learning how your body processes stuff - what does sit well / what doesn't. If you get bloated, you know the bloat will pass so just allow it to. LET your body do what it does - i.e. metabolize food and utilize the nutrients. You can't not let it do what it has to do in order to get to where you are tryign to get to. Might take a few weeks to get to something more comfortable but it will be towards a good thing instead of constantly fighting or trying to sidestep those natural processes - you simply can't get past them w/o letting them run their course. But be patient and adjust as you go.

You might consider getting a nutritionist who is well-versed in eating disorders to get you to where you need to be as well.

I just read this thread from start to finish. I am stunned, sick to my stomach and now have an understanding of someone with a true eating disorder. :worried:

I sincerely hope she is okay and follows through with lifestyle changes.

Top Bottom