Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Watches!!!

Watches are really a fashionable and useful accessories. I am always try to find out new watches. May be this forum prove helpful for me.

Rolex is the nice brand for watches .

Rolex is nothing more than the "Timex" of high end Swiss watches. I own 31 watches, 3 of which are Rolex (2 Submariner's, and a full size 18K Yachtmaster), and only own these as they were purchased at a government foreclosure auction on a local jewelry store. I wouldn't purchase another Rolex if someone GAVE me the money, and said to do just that with it. Even after being factory serviced, they are NEVER better than +/- 3 seconds a day to the atomic clock. They are absolute garbage in the high end watch market.

If you want to talk REAL watches, let's talk Audemars Piguet, Vacheron and Constantin, Ulysse Nardin, and Franck Muller. I own a watch from each and every one of those manufacturers, and EVERY SINGLE ONE makes each and every Rolex I have ever seen look like a piece of garbage side by side. I'm not talking about diamonds and "bling" either. I'm talking about classic lines, and quality craftsmanship.

Hell, I wear a Tag Heuer Formula One as my everyday bang around watch, and a 10K 1955 Hamilton Myron as my normal dress watch, and hold BOTH in higher regards than my Rolex's!

Stfu

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom