Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Warning when confiding in doctors.

I don't give a fuck about the system. Fuck insurance companies, fuck corporations, fuck the banks, fuck doctors, fuck the government. I google whatever I need to learn, study and fix myself. I do and will do whatever the hell I decide to do with my own body. If they don't like it, they will have to kill me. My freedom is priceless and untouchable.

X2
This is how I live my life

I know some of the insurance companies in western Pa require you to have a PCP or Primary Care Physician. That's who you go to for your run of the mill needs and anything else requires a referral from the PCP. Having several "casual" doctors under this won't work, unless you pay out of pocket. Amazing how much control the industry has, eh?

Hey everyone......this is a heads-up post. A buddy of mine was recently turned down for life insurance because he juiced in the past. He used to keep his doctor somewhat informed so he could monitor his health and now that he's older and no longer uses, he's finally thinking ahead. The life insurance company needed a copy of all of his medical files and bam!! There it was. Steroid use. Denied.
I've been clean for about 6 years now and I used to get checked by my doctor as well but I never told him it was because of cycling. I figured that if something happened, I might have to tell him at that time but until then, hush-hush. I feel bad that my buddy can't get covered at this time but hopefully at some point he will. Keep this in mind....

You have to be real careful. They chart and code just about everything. Careful what you say,,you could be dropped,,or not covered at a later date.

your friend must not have had his doctor prescribing the steroids then because if he had then he would still be able to get coverage. In the life insurace field the use of testosterone, as prescribed by a doctor, is not a reason for denial in coverage. Just like the prescribed use of a male enhancement pill like cialas.

I don't give a fuck about the system. Fuck insurance companies, fuck corporations, fuck the banks, fuck doctors, fuck the government. I google whatever I need to learn, study and fix myself. I do and will do whatever the hell I decide to do with my own body. If they don't like it, they will have to kill me. My freedom is priceless and untouchable.

God bless America!

your friend must not have had his doctor prescribing the steroids then because if he had then he would still be able to get coverage. In the life insurace field the use of testosterone, as prescribed by a doctor, is not a reason for denial in coverage. Just like the prescribed use of a male enhancement pill like cialas.

No, he wasn't getting them by prescription, otherwise I don't see why there would have been a problem.

I think DJ_UFO's quote should be made into a banner.

I don't tell my doc shit. I get my tests and let them tell me what to do basedon my test results.

I don't tell my doc shit. I get my tests and let them tell me what to do based on my test results.

This is what I did as well. I like the way his doc said "off the record" he's healthy enough, but then he puts it in his record.

Absolutely!!! Good bros in here BTW :)

Insurance companies need your permission for medical records. Dont give it to them! For ever life insurance company out there who wants medical records there are 100 who dont, just go elsewhere for life insurance.

Top Bottom