Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Warning when confiding in doctors.

trinidad

Hey everyone......this is a heads-up post. A buddy of mine was recently turned down for life insurance because he juiced in the past. He used to keep his doctor somewhat informed so he could monitor his health and now that he's older and no longer uses, he's finally thinking ahead. The life insurance company needed a copy of all of his medical files and bam!! There it was. Steroid use. Denied.
I've been clean for about 6 years now and I used to get checked by my doctor as well but I never told him it was because of cycling. I figured that if something happened, I might have to tell him at that time but until then, hush-hush. I feel bad that my buddy can't get covered at this time but hopefully at some point he will. Keep this in mind....

I don't give a fuck about the system. Fuck insurance companies, fuck corporations, fuck the banks, fuck doctors, fuck the government. I google whatever I need to learn, study and fix myself. I do and will do whatever the hell I decide to do with my own body. If they don't like it, they will have to kill me. My freedom is priceless and untouchable.

with your health system its just another reason i'm glad i live in australia. i got told to leave a doctors cos i told him i was gunna juice and wanted him to check me throughout cycle. haha, fuk him

This is the exact reason i have been saying all along you need a Dr for your health needs and another Dr for your Steroid usage,because down the road if you need health care ,they will check your records.

I don't give a fuck about the system. Fuck insurance companies, fuck corporations, fuck the banks, fuck doctors, fuck the government. I google whatever I need to learn, study and fix myself. I do and will do whatever the hell I decide to do with my own body. If they don't like it, they will have to kill me. My freedom is priceless and untouchable.

Plus one to all of that.

This is the exact reason i have been saying all along you need a Dr for your health needs and another Dr for your Steroid usage,because down the road if you need health care ,they will check your records.

Thats exactly right! I use three doctors for different reasons, general health which is my family doctor 1 for aas use & bloodwork and 1 for precriptions :p

exactly!!!!!!!!!!!:heart::heart:

I too have multiple doctors for various needs.

One key to this is not to use your medical insurance to pay your "other" docs.

B-

Top Bottom