Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

wanted,bowling balls for shoulders

wanted bowling balls for shoulders

Delts and trap

Exercise sets reps
smith machine presses 1 15
1 12
1 8-10

seated lateral raises 1 12
1 8-10

one arm cable laterals 1 20
1 8-10

dumbell shrugs 1 12
1 10-12

use extra weight with each set but use weights you can handle in a proper form

hey rage...wuz up?long time no speak.well,i noticed that my shoulders needed much work,because i was using the 8-12 sets per bodypart method and was getting stronger,but not getting the bowling ball effect as well.try this routine on for size and don't worry too much about overtraining...just make sure your diet is consistent and supplement w/ some creatine/glutamine/ala/cla/multi-vit to maximize your recuperation benefits.

i work shoulders w/ legs...fyi

*db press(1 ARM AT A TIME) 6 sets 12,10,8,6,12,12
*hammer strength shoulder press 4 sets 10
*behind the neck press 4 sets 10
*free weight shoulder raises 4 sets 12(use weight plates and grasp in the hole at the center of the weight;from starting position,complete a full circle w/ both arms,until the plates meet at the top of your head)
*rear delt machine 4 sets 15

and that's it!!!do this workout once/week and watch those caps start a poppin'...good luck.i beleive that some will flame away,but i've become a volume junkie,because that';s what is working for ME.

DA BIG -- What's a REAR DELT MACHINE?:confused:

Lots of Heavy DB incline press
Arnold Presses

Do shoulders on their own day so nothing gets in the way.
Separate Chest W/O from shoulder day with at least 2-3 days.

tomcat...sorry about that!would help if i explained myself...what i call a rear delt machine is actually a fly machine for chest...but,i just sit facing the rear pad of the seat and reverse flyes i guess...perhaps it's called a reverse fly machine when used this way???:confused:

I NEVER had shoulders until the past year and a half or so, I reduced my training, and increased my recovery, and BOOM.......I don't have "bowling balls" but they are gettin pretty round!!!!
I only train em once per week!

View

this is how crappy I USED to look!!

http://www.expage.com/page/prattpage
Big D

Top Bottom