Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

wanted,bowling balls for shoulders

GREAT WORK BRASCO...JUST GOES TO SHOW THAT EVERYONE RESPONDS DIFFERENTLY TO TRAINING.LUV THE TAT...GOOD LUCK AND KEEP IMPROVING.SHOULDERS LOOK GREAT...

:)

preciate the responses bros,Brasco shoulders look good man,DA big i see your taking cla,i have been reading alot about it,i posted a question on the supplement section,would you mind giving a little insight on the stuff,like what, when,how, and how much,your taking,and your personal results,thanks

Just one question for BIG D.B:
the reduction of training you did, was that only for the shoulders or the whole body?
If it was the latter, did the rest of the musclues respond equally well?

Michel said:
Just one question for BIG D.B:
the reduction of training you did, was that only for the shoulders or the whole body?
If it was the latter, did the rest of the musclues respond equally well?

Thanks again fellas....it's always nice to hear encouraging words from your peers!

For the past yr or so I've experimented a lot, but FOR ME, I cannot train a body part MORE than oce per week. I need more recovery, but I'm almost 34, and I have a more limited recovery ability. I also have a tough time eating as much as I should if I eat clean!!!
I now train 3 days a week.....mostly heavy compound movements, very little isolation stuff.

chest/arms
off
legs/abs
off
back/shoulders
off
off

BIG D

Last edited:
Top Bottom