Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

want to get insane?

RADAR

Then try some power chews with some atomic tabs before workout!
I didn't want to stop, I trained my ass off for 2hrs didn't want to stop. After that i mowed the lawn using a push mower (3 acres) then i started a project I have been putting off (posts around the Ac unit) this is the best i have felt in a long time.
give it a try and get back to me.
Cheers everyone.

Reactions: ceo
Is it anything like ntkts + apple + raisins? I tried that on your recommendation and damn!!! I gotta stick to 1/2 a scoop of ntkts or I'm buzzing all afternoon! Lol!

I actually tried this today! i had some atomic tabs i ordered and got a sample of the d-test chews with my mega sample pack I ordered from n2bm.

Great stack.

Another reccomendation if you got the Dinero...

1.5 - 2 scoops n2kts MAX
5 caps n2amp
1 scoop N2BM DAA

= winning

I actually tried this today! i had some atomic tabs i ordered and got a sample of the d-test chews with my mega sample pack I ordered from n2bm.

Great stack.

Another reccomendation if you got the Dinero...

1.5 - 2 scoops n2kts MAX
5 caps n2amp
1 scoop N2BM DAA

= winning

There you go...that looks sweet! I am currently taking 4 N2 Amp and 6 PWO Powerchews, then usually a 1/2 scoop of Grape N2KTS in my Modern BCAA's Grape Bubblegum, finish that prior to end of workout, and be good to go for work as well...I'm always up for trying something new...a new combo!!!

Is it anything like ntkts + apple + raisins? I tried that on your recommendation and damn!!! I gotta stick to 1/2 a scoop of ntkts or I'm buzzing all afternoon! Lol!

I love N2KTS but in this heat i feel like ants are crawling all over me, not so with this combo.

I love N2KTS but in this heat i feel like ants are crawling all over me, not so with this combo.

In that case I'll have to order myself some! :D

Top Bottom